THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished with a 58 12 under par. Pared the last hole and no eagles so no skins :(

Finished with a 58 12 under par. Pared the last hole and no eagles so no skins :(

Heck of a scramble. Feel like coming to Michigan next week.

Heading out for some match play with a buddy who has had my number recently. Tee time 7:16 will have some updates once we start

Heading out for some match play with a buddy who has had my number recently. Tee time 7:16 will have some updates once we start

Sweet, play well and have fun!

Better have that game in order for next weekend.

Play well Shane! Take it to him!

Par, bogey, par I am 2 up after 3 holes

Par, par on 4 and 5. 4 up now. Tough stretch coming up, brian can tell you about hole 6 and 7 at my course

Par, par on 4 and 5. 4 up now. Tough stretch coming up, brian can tell you about hole 6 and 7 at my course

Give nothing. Take everything!

38 on the front had a dumb double on 7 but birdied 8. Won the front and the press and 5 up on total. Hoping to make it a 40 dollar day :)

38 on the front had a dumb double on 7 but birdied 8. Won the front and the press and 5 up on total. Hoping to make it a 40 dollar day :)

Dammmmm. do work buddy!

Tried to pull a Cookie on 11

8adyhyha.jpg

Sank that 2 footer to go 1 under. Went birdie, double, birdie on 2 - 4, otherwise the rest pars.

Made it through the tough par 4s 12 and 13 with pars.

Play not to make bogey on the short, tight par 4 14th so I naturally double it. Block the tee shot right ensures bogey at best so I make sure I keep it left and end of right against one of the few trees down the left. Had to take unplayable to save my wrists and club...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back