2014 World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational

This is turning out to be a decent TV round!

Is it me or is the push for Srixon gear really taking shape?

Been coveting Sergio's bag all year. Love the blue with Adidas stripes.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

anyone else tired of seeing the chat with the tournament CEO that we're subjected to every tournament......click....time to check the Rays' game score.

anyone else tired of seeing the chat with the tournament CEO that we're subjected to every tournament......click....time to check the Rays' game score.

It's a good time for a beer run. It pays the bills though

Interesting rory didn't just punch out on 8 and went for it. Sergio could get 1 here

Does it bother any one else that the contact in the quicken loans hole in one commercial is on the high toe?

This is may have been discussed before some where else but does Keegan Bradley use shorter clubs? He isn't crazy tall 6'2" his wiki says. Maybe it's just his hand position but he looks so uncomfortable all hunched over and that includes his driver...

349 yard tee shot. baaaahahahahaha

Rory=dialed in

And then that, seriously?

502 yards, driver, 9i. Crazy.

Great shot from Sergio and then Rors does that. Must be hard to take.

Man Rory throwing Darts

Can you believe that Stat.... sergio best in the game 10-15ft Wow

Nice roll Sergio!

The way Rory hits it so long and stays in the fairway then gets that close with his irons how can that not get in your head and give up the lead. The guy is simply dominating.

Great roll by Sergio!

This is may have been discussed before some where else but does Keegan Bradley use shorter clubs? He isn't crazy tall 6'2" his wiki says. Maybe it's just his hand position but he looks so uncomfortable all hunched over and that includes his driver...

Gotta be playing them a couple degrees flat maybe?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

We got ourselves a fun back 9 coming

Don't think I realised till that putt how much I want Sergio to win this. This is a rivalry I could really enjoy.

Can you believe that Stat.... sergio best in the game 10-15ft Wow

Given his putting woes historically that surprises me. Guess that claw is working out

Feherty just called Rory the best driver he's ever seen. Not bad.

I'd like Sergio to win too, but Rors is good!

How do you guys feel about those "mashed patatoes" and "bababoey" yellers?
The guys I spoke with about it all feel those people can only be retarded.

Back