Cobra Bio Cell Hybrid Review

Soon. The 3-4 will be mine soon....next week actually...and I cannot effing wait. The 4-5 is still easily my favorite club in my bag, so easy to hit and hit HIGH. I cannot wait to get on the range in Myrtle and get their settings honed in where they flow best in the bag. So freaking exciting, SUCH a good hybrid for me.

I can't wait to see you with the 3-4 buddy. You destroy that 4-5 and it's a pleasure to watch.

Me thinks this club might be your winning ticket at Caledonia off the tee.

I can't wait to see you with the 3-4 buddy. You destroy that 4-5 and it's a pleasure to watch.

Me thinks this club might be your winning ticket at Caledonia off the tee.

It really could be, the 4-5 is spot on my 200-205 club right now, get me 215-220ish with the 3-4? Holy hell.

SUCH a fun hybrid, I really cannot say it enough. I know others get all the eyes, but give me the Bio.

It really could be, the 4-5 is spot on my 200-205 club right now, get me 215-220ish with the 3-4? Holy hell.

SUCH a fun hybrid, I really cannot say it enough. I know others get all the eyes, but give me the Bio.

220 in the fairway is a perfect number on like 5 or 6 holes. You'll see soon enough.

Perfectly happy with my two hybrids, but I could see some more bio cell blue making it into my bag specifically the 2/3 and 4/5.

Finally had a chance to take my new 3/4 out to the range today. While I need to get it on the course to get the yardage dialed in, I can say that I love the trajectory with this club- nice and high without ballooning and dead straight. Have it set at 19* and it looked like I was hitting it about 230. Will probably need to increase the loft slightly to fill the gap between my 4 wood and 4 iron, but this club is a great addition to my bag.

Nice! Glad you're enjoying it! Im still debating if where I'll set mine, 19.5 seems to be the number stick in my noggin!

So I talked about wanting the 3-4 foreeeeeeever now...and it didn't disappoint. I freaking adore these hybrids, these two are the most confidence inspiring clubs in my bag.

Been able to get 27 holes in with my new hybrid. Have it set at 20.5* and hit it about 220. Can move it both ways and the trajectory cannot be beat. Such a great club! So happy to have it in my bag.

Been able to get 27 holes in with my new hybrid. Have it set at 20.5* and hit it about 220. Can move it both ways and the trajectory cannot be beat. Such a great club! So happy to have it in my bag.

Its just a ton of fun isn't it?

Dan was glad I finally had the 3-4 in hand so he wouldn't have to hear about it anymore. My god I love these two hybos.

I will say, the stock shaft demands tempo, which yesterday made me realize isn't a bad thing at all. I still put my Red-Tie into the 4-5, but I think I'm leaving the stock in the 3-4.

Its just a ton of fun isn't it?

Dan was glad I finally had the 3-4 in hand so he wouldn't have to hear about it anymore. My god I love these two hybos.

I will say, the stock shaft demands tempo, which yesterday made me realize isn't a bad thing at all. I still put my Red-Tie into the 4-5, but I think I'm leaving the stock in the 3-4.

The stock shaft is main reason I have not pulled trigger on a hybrid yet as my Tempo does not get along with lighter softer stock shafts ! Would be awesome if Cobra had done a stock option with an Hq3 red tie or Diamana 92 shaft as a stock option.

The stock shaft is main reason I have not pulled trigger on a hybrid yet as my Tempo does not get along with lighter softer stock shafts ! Would be awesome if Cobra had done a stock option with an Hq3 red tie or Diamana 92 shaft as a stock option.

You know, I was the same mindset going into making out selections and promptly dumped the stock shaft in my 4-5 leading into the event but when they told their MC staffers they believed it was the best pairing for the head I think they nailed it.

Sure, its light, sure it plays with the mind a bit waggling it in hand, but all it requires is tempo and the ball flight is lethal. I was intent on dropping both out of my bag (shafts) but after hitting the 3-4 the other day into a par 5 I think I'm going to leave them both. Anti-internet golfer I know playing a stock shaft, but its solid performance wise IMO.

You know, I was the same mindset going into making out selections and promptly dumped the stock shaft in my 4-5 leading into the event but when they told their MC staffers they believed it was the best pairing for the head I think they nailed it.

Sure, its light, sure it plays with the mind a bit waggling it in hand, but all it requires is tempo and the ball flight is lethal. I was intent on dropping both out of my bag (shafts) but after hitting the 3-4 the other day into a par 5 I think I'm going to leave them both. Anti-internet golfer I know playing a stock shaft, but its solid performance wise IMO.

Going to give 3-4 a crack with stock shaft and see if I even like the head. Who knows stock shaft may work as you say or else I can re-shaft easily. Picked up used for only $75 from global so cheap experiment.

Going to give 3-4 a crack with stock shaft and see if I even like the head. Who knows stock shaft may work as you say or else I can re-shaft easily. Picked up used for only $75 from global so cheap experiment.

Favorite clubs in my bag bar none.

And the safest to remain there.

Favorite clubs in my bag bar none.

And the safest to remain there.

Agreed. Went for a fitting yesterday. I could do no wrong with this club. Long and straight every time. It was actually easy.

Agreed. Went for a fitting yesterday. I could do no wrong with this club. Long and straight every time. It was actually easy.

I've had an....arduous...history with hybrids for a while now and am as mental as they come with how they setup and my confidence in them, these have hit all the necessary marks for me though. Not as long as some like the X2Hot, but much more consistent and accurate for me. Just solid all around.

I've had an....arduous...history with hybrids for a while now and am as mental as they come with how they setup and my confidence in them, these have hit all the necessary marks for me though. Not as long as some like the X2Hot, but much more consistent and accurate for me. Just solid all around.

They are consistent. Just trying to figure out if I pull the trigger and get the 5-PW. They are a great price and I'm not sure I would get anything more out of a set that costs $300-400 more. I've dropped my handicap from 36 to under 20 in 2 years and I want a set that will allow me to continue to develop. I think these will do the trick.

Yep, I'm putting the stock shaft back into the 23.5. I see no reason not to, yes, I make myself keep tempo more fluid (like I should anyways) but I officially take back all of my disappointment when we were limited to stock options in the hybrids, they really and truly do perform extremely good with the heads. High and soft, I could want nothing more.

The 20 degree is a freaking weapon for me right now.

Yep, I'm putting the stock shaft back into the 23.5. I see no reason not to, yes, I make myself keep tempo more fluid (like I should anyways) but I officially take back all of my disappointment when we were limited to stock options in the hybrids, they really and truly do perform extremely good with the heads. High and soft, I could want nothing more.

The 20 degree is a freaking weapon for me right now.

I love hearing this. I plan to do a little head to head this week to against my AMP Cell's and J40's. Need to pick one and stick with it for the rest of the year.

I love hearing this. I plan to do a little head to head this week to against my AMP Cell's and J40's. Need to pick one and stick with it for the rest of the year.

They just fit my eye well, best for me since the OG Fybrids, and with a hybrid fitting my eye is the biggest battle as I'm the most mental with them.

STILL easily the favorite clubs in my bag. I just destroy them, stock shaft and all.

These will have to be pried from my hands.

I know I bought an alt 6i and was pounding my reg 6i today, but I kinda want the ladies 5/6 hybrid BAD.

Hawks original review had this high on my list along with the X2Hot.

I pretty much out a hybrid purchase on the back burner.

But then reading JMans 6 month love affair with this club kept peeking my interest.

I really felt a hybrid and wedge purchase were necessary before PGA.

Wedge checked off earlier in the week.

Hybrid tonight. I hit about 40 balls with the 3/4 tonight and was just wearing the center of the face out.

Compared it to the X2Hot just to be fair. Not even close in feel and distance was about 5 to 7 yards consistently further

Walked out with the 3/4 Bio Cell.

Bring on PGA.!!

Hawks original review had this high on my list along with the X2Hot.

I pretty much out a hybrid purchase on the back burner.

But then reading JMans 6 month love affair with this club kept peeking my interest.

I really felt a hybrid and wedge purchase were necessary before PGA.

Wedge checked off earlier in the week.

Hybrid tonight. I hit about 40 balls with the 3/4 tonight and was just wearing the center of the face out.

Compared it to the X2Hot just to be fair. Not even close in feel and distance was about 5 to 7 yards consistently further

Walked out with the 3/4 Bio Cell.

Bring on PGA.!!

That's awesome Rob! Only question I have is what color did you get?

Using Tapatalk

Back