Contest #2 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Quick amendment in that you can put a new entry up each day.
One entry per person per day.

I slacked off yesterday and missed entering, hope this morning makes up for it!

Entry #2. Now I'm hungry for something in addition to a victory...

Entry 2:

day two post.

entry 2:

Tuesday entry for Grandaddy Contest #2

Tuesday entry

Day 2 Entry -KissMyAspie

@hashtagchad thnking of you and the #TheGrandaddy. Loser posts the other teams logo as their avatar? @hackersparadise
2011-01-04-pryor.jpg

mind is spinning

2nd entry. #cagethezoocrew !

2nd entry. Let's go Team #BasementDwellers!

Wow, mind is seriously blown. I thought yesterdays entries couldn't be topped but some strong entries coming in already this morning on just day 2!

I feel for the voters, this wouldn't be easy....at all....to vote for.

Whomever wins this should be awfully damn proud as the competition is STIFF!

You gents keep bringing it, I think all of this is causing HashtagChad to take a Twitter hiatus - can't have much desire to get out of bed after getting blasted on Twitter!

My entry for today involves a photo and I cannot figure out how to embed it for the life of me. Cookie sent me instructions yesterday and when I follow them my tweet does not show up. Any help?

Seriously, I know nothing about these things. Sweet Tea, Arkansas, 'Merica..... Canadian education seriously is lacking.

My entry for today involves a photo and I cannot figure out how to embed it for the life of me. Cookie sent me instructions yesterday and when I follow them my tweet does not show up. Any help?

Here ya go, need to not add the underline and color, etc.

Thanks Cookie!

Thanks Cookie!

No problem, when I looked at the post that you deleted everything was perfect with the [tweet ] number [/tweet ] - it was just the other coding with color, etc that broke it.

Entry #2, bringing the rivalry to the contest.

Back