PostBox - Email Client

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Any of you other users use PostBox? Im testing it out right now and really like it so far. I am a long time Outlook user and think it is still the most powerful, but the current version slowed down just too much for me at times and this one works on both Mac and PC.

Any of you other users use PostBox? Im testing it out right now and really like it so far. I am a long time Outlook user and think it is still the most powerful, but the current version slowed down just too much for me at times and this one works on both Mac and PC.

I have been contemplating making the switch for a little while now. It sounds like it is something you are enjoying.

• Admin
I have been contemplating making the switch for a little while now. It sounds like it is something you are enjoying.

I have tried a lot of them. I mean A LOT of them. This is the only one that is not making me miss Outlook.

I never got Outlook to work after going to WIN 8 so I am interested in a good alternative.

I have tried a lot of them. I mean A LOT of them. This is the only one that is not making me miss Outlook.

Interesting. Do you find it quite a bit faster than Outlook? I agree that Outlook sometimes tends to bog my comp down a bit.

• Admin
Interesting. Do you find it quite a bit faster than Outlook? I agree that Outlook sometimes tends to bog my comp down a bit.

So far it is WAY faster. I always liked Outlook's speed. The last 2 versions were just two slow for me.

This could be interesting. I may have to give it a look.

So far it is WAY faster. I always liked Outlook's speed. The last 2 versions were just two slow for me.

Awesome! Alright I will give this a shot on my MBP when I get back to KC.

• Admin
Awesome! Alright I will give this a shot on my MBP when I get back to KC.

Free 30 day trial too. A couple of things to note.
Apple Mail as a client is a turd. I mean terrible for any type of advanced features.
This does support Gmail which most ask about.
Organization is neat and tidy and love the Evernote integration so far for me.

Free 30 day trial too. A couple of things to note.
Apple Mail as a client is a turd. I mean terrible for any type of advanced features.
This does support Gmail which most ask about.
Organization is neat and tidy and love the Evernote integration so far for me.

Not a fan of Apple Mail at all haha.

Do not need it for Gmail

I enjoy Free Trials

I will let you know what I think.
Thanks dude

Apple mail got REALLY bad with 10.9. Like unusable bad. I actually haven't found outlook 2013 that slow on my machine, but it's definitely slower than some of the other clients out there. I'll have to try PostBox

Back