Can someone compare Diamana S+ and Matrix Radix HD6 shafts?

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello. I had a Matrix Radix HD6, white, regular flex in my G25 driver at one point. I loved the combo. Being a foolish club ho, I wanted to try something else. I installed this in my G25 4 wood, which is now my go to club. I bought an Aldilla Rip'd Beta Green eyes, reg flex, and didn't care too much for it. I then bought a Diamana S+ shaft in reg flex. It's just meh. I was hoping for great things this is a premium shaft. I got a good deal On another new Radix HD6, Blue. I was excited until I realized its a stiff flex. Will it be too stiff? Do these play weak to flex? Or will it be similar to my Diamana? Thanks

For me, the Radix spun a little more and launched a little higher than the S+ did, but both played true to flex in S.

If you got a deal, can't hurt to give it a whirl, in the end thats the only way to see if it will work with your swing.

Which shaft aft did you prefer?

For me, the Radix spun a little more and launched a little higher than the S+ did, but both played true to flex in S.

If you got a deal, can't hurt to give it a whirl, in the end thats the only way to see if it will work with your swing.

Which shaft aft did you prefer?

For me, the Radix, but I like a little more launch and a little more spin. But, the head the shaft goes in is going to play a major role in all that too.

I think the S+ launches pretty high. I'm a fan of that high flight. I have always been tempted by the Radix though.

I think the S+ launches pretty high. I'm a fan of that high flight. I have always been tempted by the Radix though.

I think the S+ is a solid mid-high for me one from my time with it, I just liked the little extra spin I got out of the Radix at the time, but my swing has changed a good bit since then...thankfully. Haha

I may just list the matrix once I get it. It being a stiff will just mess with my mind

Last edited:
Back