The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I feel like at this point he's just forcing it. Why try to come back and not even make it 4 rounds ya know?

He's only planning on playing two anyway.

He He

Have not read the entire recent posts on Tiger but my thoughts about him are this. I dont think he injured himself this past weekend. I think he was playing like i do and was disgusted and quit. I do not dislike the guy, just not a fan. I am frankly tired of Tiger. He is not even in the running and they show all his shots but not all the guys in the top 10. That has been like that Tigers entire career. He is all they want to show or talk about. He is without a doubt, one of or maybe the best to ever play, but he is getting some years on him and these young guys are not afraid of him at all. They got game. If he gets put on the ryder cup team that is a slap in the face to everyone other player on tour. What about those guys who are right in or just outside the spots, i think he is 69th in points right now, he should not even be considered. I dont think he will beat Jack's records and furthermore I hope he does not.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Have not read the entire recent posts on Tiger but my thoughts about him are this. I dont think he injured himself this past weekend. I think he was playing like i do and was disgusted and quit. I do not dislike the guy, just not a fan. I am frankly tired of Tiger. He is not even in the running and they show all his shots but not all the guys in the top 10. That has been like that Tigers entire career. He is all they want to show or talk about. He is without a doubt, one of or maybe the best to ever play, but he is getting some years on him and these young guys are not afraid of him at all. They got game. If he gets put on the ryder cup team that is a slap in the face to everyone other player on tour. What about those guys who are right in or just outside the spots, i think he is 69th in points right now, he should not even be considered. I dont think he will beat Jack's records and furthermore I hope he does not.

sorry but he was def hurt & still is, if he wasn't he could have just showed up today, said 2 good days of treatment & ready to go

sorry but he was def hurt & still is, if he wasn't he could have just showed up today, said 2 good days of treatment & ready to go
I agree. Coming up short 30yds with short clubs in his hand to me says he was hurt. If it was just drivers I would say he was faking it, but not with irons.

He might be hurt, he might not be hurt. Dont be sorry, i have my opinion, you have yours. Only Tiger knows and dont for a minute, think everything that comes out of an athletes mouth is complete truth, they are like politicians sometimes. I just think he is not as good as he used to be and does not intimidate the guys on tour now and his pride is more injured than his body. I believe he has injuries now that would not have made him withdraw while in his prime or keep him out of action as long. He getting older and may not want to admit it and his game is not what he is accustomed to and he would rather withdraw than play bad. It sucks getting older, hell i get sore sleeping in bed now. Dont like to admit that but its happening to alot of folks including tiger.

He might be hurt, he might not be hurt. Dont be sorry, i have my opinion, you have yours. Only Tiger knows and dont for a minute, think everything that comes out of an athletes mouth is complete truth, they are like politicians sometimes. I just think he is not as good as he used to be and does not intimidate the guys on tour now and his pride is more injured than his body. I believe he has injuries now that would not have made him withdraw while in his prime or keep him out of action as long. He getting older and may not want to admit it and his game is not what he is accustomed to and he would rather withdraw than play bad. It sucks getting older, hell i get sore sleeping in bed now. Dont like to admit that but its happening to alot of folks including tiger.

I think the guy is a jerk, but a quitter? Nah.

That being said, I'm not firmly in the Tiger will never win another major, oh he'll make a run, but 4 straight days? Nope, not gonna happen. (See Couples, Freddy)

I am pretty sure he comes back and wins this thing, gets picked for Ryder Cup and wins 2 of 4 of the Fedex Cup events and takes home another $10 million prize.

If there's a golfer that could do it, it would be him but I'm just not confident in it happening lol. I was really struggling not picking him for the PGA this week in fantasy golf, something tells me he'll be around hurt back and all.

Tiger needs to take a page out of Rory's page, dump Lindsy and get up on some new women. It works, Rory is playing like a bawse.

Tiger may be the best of all time. I tell you the biggest factor barring injuries is the mental aspect. Others brought it up these young guys now know tiger is human and not some swing machine. At his age and "fragile"state both mentally and physically I just don't see him winning a major anytime soon and maybe not a tournament. Someone like Rory would just take him to task. He reminds me of Ken Griffey Jr. his last couple years playing baseball.

Tiger, arrives to Valhalla. Will play practice round later today. Hmmmmm this is interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900V

Jason Sobel@JasonSobelGC 47s
Whoa. Just spoke with a PGA official. “We cannot confirm that Tiger is here. We were a bit preemptive in releasing that news.”

My info came from ESPN so I'm not sure if it's true or not.

Sent from my SM-G900V
my guess is he is just not on the property yet

Odds that he tees off tomorrow?

So instead of hearing about the golfers who have a chance to win this week, we get hours of Tiger Watch. Yes he'll practice today and start tomorrow but is 50/50 at making the cut imo.

It looks like Golf Channel will televise his practice round or at least parts of it. I'm a fan and even I think that's a bit over the top.

It looks like Golf Channel will televise his practice round or at least parts of it. I'm a fan and even I think that's a bit over the top.
it's the only time they can show him "live" this week....TNT/CBS coverage

They cut away form Watson perhaps about to name another vice captain for the Ryder Cup to show Tiger getting out of his car!

Enough of this stupid crap! Golf Channel pull your head out of your arses.

They cut away form Watson perhaps about to name another vice captain for the Ryder Cup to show Tiger getting out of his car!

Enough of this stupid crap! Golf Channel pull your head out of your arses.

Lame. Sums up the difference in our thoughts of the Ryder cup and the euro's outlook.

And Watson would be stupid to choose a fragile Tiger to the Ryder team. Now I can definitely see him as a vice captain to help in the team room.

I think we need separate threads: tiger haters and tiger supporters

Sent from my SM-G900V

BuXzmhxCIAEdLWB.jpg

Back