Lamkin REL ACE 3GEN (2014)

jlukes

Reaction score
2014 version of the super popular REL 3Gen grip now has ACE technology!

INTRODUCING THE TOTALLY NEW R.E.L. ACE 3GEN. NOW ENGINEERED WITH THE SUPER-TACKY ADVANCED COHESIVE ELASTOMER.

http://www.lamkin.co.uk/comfortable-performance/rel-ace-3gen

Grip Features

• Enhanced ACE 3GEN material with dirt-resistant, anti- static additives to ensure longer lasting surface tack
  • Patented 3GEN vibration dampening technology
  • Light surface pattern
  • Golf’s widest assortment of color & size options

Performance Benefits

• Advanced Cohesive Elastomer provides a confident grip connection with the ideal light pressure grip.
  • 3GEN dampens painful vibration without dulling shot feedback.
  • Unique texture maximizes surface contact with a player's hands.

My favorite grips just got better. Great news!

Have these on my irons and love them. Definitely have to wash them at least every other round though to keep them nice and tacky. Super comfortable grips and the feel solid at impact.

This awesome. I want to regrip my MC clubs as I dont have the humidity here

Upset they discontinued the green ones. I like these grips

These have been out for a bit, I have them on my clubs and love them.

yea, these are noticeably tackier than the previous model (with the script Lamkin). I'm a big fan.

I've been looking into these grips for a while, especially for the vibration dampening... so for those who use this grip, are the vibration dampening claims true? I've seen this video, but the test is using a big chunk of Lamkin's compound. I don't know if the actual layer in the grips would have the same effect as the larger chunk used in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXLB8HcA_yE

I like these, but side by side with the Utx in Myrtle Beach it was no contest. Utx hands down for moisture management.

Looks and sounds cool, but I miss the old Lamkin logo. I know, I know.

Love the fact that neon pink is offered in Standard!! I've always been a tour wrap guy, but playing these for so long on my ACP's I've grown to love em.

I like these, but side by side with the Utx in Myrtle Beach it was no contest. Utx hands down for moisture management.

UTx are the best grips they make IMO, and its not even close to me. Best of all worlds.

Love me some Lamkin Grips! Might have to look into these for next summer.

UTx are the best grips they make IMO, and its not even close to me. Best of all worlds.

I know this is ahorrible reason for buying or not buying but I just dont like the color combos on the UTx grips, I am sure they will release more and change my mind down the road though.

100% agree with you, I have the UTX on my driver and 3W and this are favorite grips. I have the Crossline ACE 3GEN on Hybos and irons and REL ACE 3GENs on the wedges and feel and performance is UTX all the way.

Looks and sounds cool, but I miss the old Lamkin logo. I know, I know.

Yeah, I liked the old one better as well.

Love them in the rain.

I know this is ahorrible reason for buying or not buying but I just dont like the color combos on the UTx grips, I am sure they will release more and change my mind down the road though.

I agree with you. I have them in the Cobra version on my Amp Cell irons and love them, but I can't stand the white end of the grip. So distracting to me.

Loving the color choices. After I decide what irons I'm switching to I'll be ordering these to regrip all my clubs in.

Once the UTX grips wear out I will get a set of those purple ones

I just threw a full set of these on my sticks tonight. Had to go with the red to match the red X on the X hot pros and the red, white, and blue paint fill on my wedges. How sweet do these look?
755edbaa02495abcd2291e02eb91e7e4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice jimonious. My irons have the red Utx on them (like actually red as opposed to the tie-dyeish ones). Love that look far more than I expected to.

Those red grips are sweet!

Can't wait till UTX is a full color line.

Lamkin REL ACE 3GEN (2014)

Any ideas when UTX will have more color options?

Any ideas when UTX will have more color options?

Good question. I know they made one for the new Srixon gear that is solid red. Love it.

I would love a solid blue, as that's my go to color for my grips. I'm trying to decided between the UTX and REL ACE 3Gen. I'm a heavy sweater so I lean towards the UTX, but the REL felt a little better, but that was just the store setup, not on real clubs. I also lean towards REL bc they have the solid dark blue in midsize. I wish the UTX had solid blue, I would just slap one of each on a club and see what preformed better for me. Oh well now I'm just rambling.....here's to hoping for more colors sooner than later in the UTX.

Back