Odyssey Headcovers

Living in Louisville I really wanted this cover. I was sitting by the 18th green at Valhalla when it went up for sale. Unfortunately eith location and so many people there the mobile networks were near dead. By the time I got in (10 mins after the tweet) they were all gone.

Oh well. I did pick up a nice Valhalla PGA specific cover in the merchandize tent.
Tell Chad to hook you up brother.

I saw Chad out there but I'm not worried about it. If one pops up I'll get it, if not oh well.

Here are mine. The only ones I really want now would be the 2014 Masters, 2014 Open & the #ZooCrew cover.

u5u4uruj.jpg

Every time I see that WM cover I kick myself for not jumping on one.

2a0b24o.jpg

Not as big on head cover collecting as I am with putters.

Here are mine. The only ones I really want now would be the 2014 Masters, 2014 Open & the #ZooCrew cover.

u5u4uruj.jpg

If you find an additional blade of the following I'll trade you my open cover.

-No 3 Jacks
-Drain
-Innovate it die

u5u4uruj.jpg

What does the zoo crew cover look like?

What does the zoo crew cover look like?

Take what everyone is known for on the #Zoocrew and throw it on a white odyssey cover. Or look at Ouzo's picture of one.

Take what everyone is known for on the #Zoocrew and throw it on a white odyssey cover. Or look at Ouzo's picture of one.

Oh OK, it's the custom they had made. I remember that one.

Some awesome collections here. That one with the # and big glasses is so cool.

Great looking collections guys,

Thanks to a fellow board member here and at another board my collection now looks like this:

Nice Kenny.

My PGA cover arrived yesterday. The quality on these are fantastic. For some reason I didn't know the cover was navy. Very nice to add another color to the collection versus the the common whites and blacks.

Need to figure something out to display these as my home office desk shelf is now full. Might have to invest in a custom rack.

If anyone is looking for some of the rare mallet covers I have a few left. Just PM me as I don't want this to turn into a sale thread, but just letting folks know I have a few of them left I am looking to move

added a couple more this week.

ipke1q1.jpg

Sonofagun. How did you score the drain cover Neil? Been looking all over for that one. Ebay you name it.

Same Ouzo.

I would trade my Top Secret headcover for a Drain cover in an instant.

added a couple more this week.

ipke1q1.jpg

Those headcovers are sweet, but I'm thinking you should post more pics of that putter too! Very nice flat stick!

Back