Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron, depending on how I do I'll have the club champion rounds in the morning the weekend you're home but I'm game to play anywhere in the area in the afternoon when you're home buddy. Wouldn't miss a round with you for anything. I'm off all weekend then including the holiday on Monday.

Aaron, depending on how I do I'll have the club champion rounds in the morning the weekend you're home but I'm game to play anywhere in the area in the afternoon when you're home buddy. Wouldn't miss a round with you for anything. I'm off all weekend then including the holiday on Monday.
Sounds good buddy. Maybe we will play 36 on Sunday and you can meet us for second 18.

We will get a round in and I fully expect to be golfing with a club champion.
So no pressure. ;-)

What kind of shape are the Rochester courses in fellas? I am up for a visit next week . I have a scramble at Victor hills and then a round with my brother in laws at twin hills.
Shadow Lake/Pines have been in great shape, Ravenwood is usually top notch. Also recommend Chili CC or Salmon Creek.
Let me know if you wanna play, I'm down as always.

What kind of shape are the Rochester courses in fellas? I am up for a visit next week . I have a scramble at Victor hills and then a round with my brother in laws at twin hills.

Love me some Twin Hills! Such a nice course that does not allow you to over power it despite it's relatively short yardage.

Shadow Lake/Pines have been in great shape, Ravenwood is usually top notch. Also recommend Chili CC or Salmon Creek.

Thank you. If I can squeeze in another golf day I will get in contact. I am only up for 5 days and have a ton of family and friends to see. Not to mention food spots to hit! I miss Rochester food!

I gotta get up that way to get a few rounds in with you brother.

Thank you. If I can squeeze in another golf day I will get in contact. I am only up for 5 days and have a ton of family and friends to see. Not to mention food spots to hit! I miss Rochester food!

Tahou's baby!!

Tahou's baby!!

It's funny but it's actually on the bottom of my list. I have to get to Carbones pizza, Rocky's, the brook house, shallers, dibellas. So much food, so little time!

I can't wait to play though. Elevation and no humidity will be changes.

It's funny but it's actually on the bottom of my list. I have to get to Carbones pizza, Rocky's, the brook house, shallers, dibellas. So much food, so little time!

Carbones pizza is outstanding. I haven't had good wings since I moved and don't even bother around here.

Carbones pizza is outstanding. I haven't had good wings since I moved and don't even bother around here.

There's actually a pontillos down here in sarasota that is pretty close to home for wings and pizza. My wife grew up on that so she's happy. To me, nothing compares to Carbones.

Ugh...I just took the rest of the week off after reading that.
We'll get you a better one this time. Have to get you the original.

Love me some carbones. In md haven't found to many places with good pizza and wings like back home. I have to have pizza and wings whenever I get back there. Also tired of hearing them called buffalo wings

Love me some carbones. In md haven't found to many places with good pizza and wings like back home. I have to have pizza and wings whenever I get back there. Also tired of hearing them called buffalo wings

Kind of like when they ask down here in FL if I want hot sauce on my burger.

I'm from Rochester (Greece). I've been in fl for 6 years.

In Ny I didn't golf all that much. When I did it was either craigy brae or lakeshore. There was a par 3 I played with my parents (lata lea).

You?

In Ny I didn't golf all that much. When I did it was either craigy brae or lakeshore. There was a par 3 I played with my parents (lata lea).

You?

grew up in South Buffalo near Cazenovia Park. Been in Md 20 years. U.S. Navy put mere here in 94, in 97 I said thank you very much, got out and got a job as a Navy contractor and then supported DoD for 17 years. I didn't play any golf until I was here for 2+ years. Some friends convinced me to give it a try right before a 9 hole night golf tourney that was all you can drink.

You?
Where in Greece did you live? I was born and raised from there and lived pretty close to Lakeshore school.

Latta Lea has been around for awhile but I think it just went up for sale. Not sure that will be a good thing for the future of the course.

Where in Greece did you live? I was born and raised from there and lived pretty close to Lakeshore school.

Latta Lea has been around for awhile but I think it just went up for sale. Not sure that will be a good thing for the future of the course.

Latta/long pond area. Spring creek estates and went to Athena .

Rocky's is the bomb!

I gotta get up that way to get a few rounds in with you brother.
For sure! I am itchin' to play another round with you local guys. We have a few months left of decent golf, then comes the cold/muddy/leaf covered fall :0(

Also one of my fav. Rochester pizza joints has got to be Carmine's off Maiden or Pizza Stop on State St. downtown.

Sounds like beer and wings after one of the rounds when you're back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back