Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

JB,
Tiger will be -3 through 5, and -4 through 9. The back nine is a tossup

I say no way. 4 and 5 are not birdie holes for him and have been his demise for the week.

just watched chad campbell and nathan green butcher 12. the commentator says "i promise folks, stay with us, good golf is coming". that cracked me up.

just watched chad campbell and nathan green butcher 12. the commentator says "i promise folks, stay with us, good golf is coming". that cracked me up.

That is funny, my new catch phrase on the course now. LOL! This should be a great day of golf on tv.

That is funny, my new catch phrase on the course now. LOL! This should be a great day of golf on tv.

i hear ya mytime. i woke up extra early, got all my yard work done just so i can have from 2pm onward off for the day, haha.

not the biggest fan of sergio's pants today. looks like he's warming up for a track event or something.

not the biggest fan of sergio's pants today. looks like he's warming up for a track event or something.

I'm not the biggest fan of Sergio period.

I'm not the biggest fan of Sergio period.

i don't dislike him but he doesn't do a whole lot to make me want to like him either.

Would it be a bold pick to pick Rory Mcilrory? lol

Its amazing how we're watching a golf tournament, yet no tournament golf is being shown. Get off the practice range with Phil and Tiger already! Jeesh!

What an eagle by A Scott.

Put the driver away Tiger.

That was an impressive 1st drive by Woods. Oh wait, he was playing #1 and not #8.

He didn't say anything though! :act-up:

There are birdies to be had out there today. Verplank and Watney are proving that.

Ugh that bogey is stinging.

I was half serious about putting the driver away. If he can't hit it straight, he's got no chance.

That opening bogey did sting. Bad.

Westwood in serious trouble to save Par here. Nicked the tree

All tied up after one.

Tiger with this mis-hit of his life...Unreal.

That was one heck of a sand shot by Tiger. He needs a Niblick. hehe

I can only shake my head watching Tiger right now.

Where is the old Tiger?

A par on #2 is like a bogey for most of these guys.

I can only shake my head watching Tiger right now.

Where is the old Tiger?

Out of all of his mistresses, I think we are finding out they forgot to report on the biggest one. KARMA can be a cruel one.

Who got the roar...?

Back