Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I wonder if they would honor the two vouchers I have sitting here? If not I'd like to take a run at that course.

Played Boulder Creek yesterday and outside of the 5.5 hr round the course looks great from the Blue tees. Shot a 78 there. Just amazed me I didn't see a ranger on the course once.

That course just looks amazing. I need to play there

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

That course just looks amazing. I need to play there

It is but the pace of play is so mundane. They even quote it on their website. If the course is tough and long, then the Marshall's need to do a better job off the first tee guiding people to the right set of tees. It was amusing seeing three groups on a tee box.

The last Fowler's Mill expired end of July. Seeing that it is the same price as the last one I wouldn't see why they wouldn't honor. Thinks I'll give them a call.

You can always try. The worst they are going to say is no. Haha

I vote you come out and play

I'll see what I can manage. I leave for Michigan a week from tomorrow, but that's just two days. Might be able to do the weekend after. So around Labor Day. Might have some time off from work as well...

I'll see what I can manage. I leave for Michigan a week from tomorrow, but that's just two days. Might be able to do the weekend after. So around Labor Day. Might have some time off from work as well...
Or the weekend of pine lakes

Or the weekend of pine lakes

That's two months away. You saying that you don't want to see me for another two months. That's cool.

Maybe I will see if that silly Canadian guy down south wants to play some golf. Haha

That's two months away. You saying that you don't want to see me for another two months. That's cool.

Maybe I will see if that silly Canadian guy down south wants to play some golf. Haha
I'll see u at bear trap.
I'm gonna snag 1 of these in case I take up golf again

I'll see u at bear trap.
I'm gonna snag 1 of these in case I take up golf again

Well played. I will be there. Maybe we can partner up. Just don't sh!t the bed, play like you did in Indy. Haha

Anyone interested in playing Deer Ridge (down by Mansfield) tomorrow at 11:00? It's $19 on GolfNow with two tee times left, and I have a $10 discount (*for me, not for both- sorry!) from GolfNow I need to use soon. I have heard nothing but rave reviews of the course, many have called it one of Brian Huntley's best. I've wanted to play it for quite a while, and with that deal and the day off I would love to play it tomorrow. I just hope I can find someone to play with me, I really don't want to drive over an hour to play alone. PM me if anyone is able and interested in playing.

Anyone interested in playing Deer Ridge (down by Mansfield) tomorrow at 11:00? It's $19 on GolfNow with two tee times left, and I have a $10 discount (*for me, not for both- sorry!) from GolfNow I need to use soon. I have heard nothing but rave reviews of the course, many have called it one of Brian Huntley's best. I've wanted to play it for quite a while, and with that deal and the day off I would love to play it tomorrow. I just hope I can find someone to play with me, I really don't want to drive over an hour to play alone. PM me if anyone is able and interested in playing.

If it was earlier or a bit later I could swing it. Trying to find an early tee time here in Akron.

Mike Dean???

If it was earlier or a bit later I could swing it. Trying to find an early tee time here in Akron.

Mike Dean???

not a chance, have to go back to work sometime lol.

I do want to play this weekend though, and will have Srixon goodies, any takers?

I might be persuaded to tee it up with you

Might be able to come north from Columbus on Sunday...

I like the sounds of this, let me see which day is better with the mrs and get back to you guys

Sounds good I haven't teed it up with you since HHI and I feel the need to annoy you with more 4i off the tee

Sounds good I haven't teed it up with you since HHI and I feel the need to annoy you with more 4i off the tee

oh look my calender just filled up magically.

And this time I have lots of goodies to bring!

$15 for 18 & cart at Oak Knolls in Kent, OH. A pretty good basic track that can play longer (6800) and no gimmicky holes.

http://www.groupgolfer.com/deals.php?id=1004283

And the coupon is good through May 15, 2015. I'll probably grab a couple.

Same here. Early Sat morning?

Just seeing this...havent had a chance to make a tee time. My client just went live...may have time in 30-45 mins.
Yeah my afternoon is tied up. Can you call and snag us a time for 4 I'm hitting the roas

Just seeing this...havent had a chance to make a tee time. My client just went live...may have time in 30-45 mins.

We are good to go, booked 2 tee times in case we had some more guys wanting to jump in

7am
7:07am

For anyone that wants in, here is the deal

$15 for 18 & cart at Oak Knolls in Kent, OH.

http://www.groupgolfer.com/deals.php?id=1004283

EDIT: Just read the fine print, cant use coupon til after 10am

Last edited:
Back