Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Hmm not sure how to make that work honestly. If you drove up to where I was it would be just as long if you drove there.

paging buck

Wednesday works for me

haha, where to dude

I just played Berkleigh though, so would want to play some where else if possible.

I just played Berkleigh though, so would want to play some where else if possible.

We can still do Five Ponds.

Chosen1 I am not sure if anybody leaves anywhere that they could carpool with you for either of those places. Buck wouldn't be coming that way and I have no idea where Philly Golf Guy lives and I live 15 minutes north of there.

If someone bails I should be able to do this. Its like 50/50 right now.

If someone bails I should be able to do this. Its like 50/50 right now.

Go ahead and jump in. I can't justify a 2 hour drive at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go ahead and jump in. I can't justify a 2 hour drive at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, thanks man. Still not 100% right now. Will know for sure in the am. I think JLukes is next in line anyways.

So just thought I'd throw this out and see if anyone might have any interest in something along these lines. There are two places that I've always wanted to go to and play golf: Kohler and Bandon. While I know both of these are not cheap by any means and the planning isnt something that happens overnight I thought I'd see if anyone of my fellow Jersey Area THPers would have any interest if we tried to put something together.

I've obviously not been to either so I can't say which is better but I dont think you can go wrong either way. Obviously, Kohler is a little easier to get to as getting to Milwaukee is pretty easy in comparison to Bandon through San Fran or Portland or Coos Bay.

From a price stand point, Kohler does have pretty good packages as I took a look at a Dye-abolical package that is 3 Nights at American Club and 4 rounds of golf starting at $1115. Bandon would really depend on the time of year and type of lodging but it would be more expensive when you add in the airfare etc.

Like I said, just throwing this out there to see if anything sticks.

Nevermind, can't make tomorrow.

We have a spot for 1248 at Bella Vista tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So just thought I'd throw this out and see if anyone might have any interest in something along these lines. There are two places that I've always wanted to go to and play golf: Kohler and Bandon. While I know both of these are not cheap by any means and the planning isnt something that happens overnight I thought I'd see if anyone of my fellow Jersey Area THPers would have any interest if we tried to put something together.

I've obviously not been to either so I can't say which is better but I dont think you can go wrong either way. Obviously, Kohler is a little easier to get to as getting to Milwaukee is pretty easy in comparison to Bandon through San Fran or Portland or Coos Bay.

From a price stand point, Kohler does have pretty good packages as I took a look at a Dye-abolical package that is 3 Nights at American Club and 4 rounds of golf starting at $1115. Bandon would really depend on the time of year and type of lodging but it would be more expensive when you add in the airfare etc.

Like I said, just throwing this out there to see if anything sticks.

This doesn't sound too bad if that price includes rounds at whistling straights and Blackwolf run which are the two big ones. That's 500+ right there.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Noice. We got four.

I love Francis D

Anyone up for a round on Tuesday? Weather looks a little iffy on Sunday and Monday but looks like Tuesday may be good.

I'm cutting it close...

Sorry for bouncing early today guys. Had fun while it lasted. And Mitch still owes me a buck

It was a lot of fun today guys. Buck I hope everything is ok. Francis made Mitch walk some of the longer holes instead of letting him ride on the cart. I think you instilled some of that cut throat competition in him. See everyone in a couple weeks at Glen Mills.

Playing Locust Valley near Quakertown in a week. Anyone ever been there? Customer golf, just wondering what it's like?

Back