GD Hot List! Panelist Search

LordByron

Reaction score
Handicap
Was getting ready to post the same thing. I definitely entered.

That's a sweet gig if you can get it! Good luck to all you who meet the criteria and enter! That'd be sweet if one of our fellow THP'ers got chosen!

This is discrimination against the lower handicaps. I intend to sue Golf Digest for this obvious breach of my constitutional rights.

Well this is interesting

This is discrimination against the lower handicaps. I intend to sue Golf Digest for this obvious breach of my constitutional rights.
SUCKERS! hahaha! you and you're good golfing... take that!

Pretty cool stuff, will be fun for someone if they get chosen. 6 hours a day for 3 straight days is a lot of range time that's for sure haha

We can totally play like 10 handicaps at any given moment..

You're an internet golfer.....you can make it into anything you want!

You're an internet golfer.....you can make it into anything you want!

Hold on, you're saying I can just enter any scores I want into GHIN and its legitimate.

Holy sh.......

Hmmm...

We get a few more single digits involved in this lawsuit and its Class Action time.
During discovery we may need to closely examine all of those scores you single digit cappers entered...

Cool! Thanks

It would be cool for a THPer to get this experience.

Last edited:
Wish I could get my handicap down to 16 in time. Stinks sitting at 18. Awesome post though.

The way my game is going i will be above 10 soon haha

This would be a fun experience, just not THP type of fun experience.
As Donnie said though, it would be cool to see a THPer getting picked for this.

Just squeaked in at 15.8. This would be awesome...

Put my name in. Doubt I'll get picked, but can't win if you don't play.

Man I'd love to enter but baby #2 is due on Oct 22nd. Don't think the boss would be happy if I left a few days after the baby was born to go test golf clubs.
Congrats O.H.! I played on a company indoor soccer team when I worked for Hyatt, one of our guys showed up the day his wife gave birth!

Not a good enough handicap so i need to erase this from my bucket list. Hope a THPer makes it there.

So you're saying I have the green light to enter my name? Works for me!!!

You don't have to answer to me... Hahaha. My wife wouldn't have it either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info - I applied. Hope I at least am considered...

Back