claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Today I am going to a local club.... they are having a Ping Demo Day. I will keep you guys updated becuase I am looking for a new set of irons. Going to try the G10s G15s and Rapture V2s.

Today I am going to a local club.... they are having a Ping Demo Day. I will keep you guys updated becuase I am looking for a new set of irons. Going to try the G10s G15s and Rapture V2s.

Have fun, these babies just arrived for our FL demo day as well.

836762297_7HGas-M.jpg

sorry I can't make it down.... seeing as I'm like 14 and neither of my parents are golfers.

JB have you hit the G15's and if so are they softer/better feel than the G10's...I thought the G10's were pretty harsh feeling

i canot wait to get to that. if school does not end soon i might kill myself! haha! i think im gonna get a couple new irons. and maybe look for a new driver.

I have hit them quite a bit. They are solid clubs. The feel to me is similar to that of G10s, and I agree that they are a little harsh feeling. But their forgiveness is where they shine. Not really a set for me, but a good set nonetheless.

Last summer they had a Ping demo day at one of the courses here in Madison. It was interesting to test hit Ping's various clubs and see the differences. You'll have fun.

Had a great time at the Demo Day.
I wasn't crazy about any of the woods but I really liked the G15 irons. I also liked the Tour-W wedges. The Spin was crazy on those things.

Back