The Great Lakes Shootout! Michigan Vs. Ohio grudge match! Planning thread.

I'm just waiting on 1 more index from the fella in BG and I'll get these done

Just in case, has anyone played a round with BrandoBG? He's the lone holdout and we need at least a good guestimate if we can't get it from him.

jspangs and i have played quite a few rounds with brandobg. He works a bunch but i will work on getting a hold of him tonight and getting a firm yes or no.

jspangs and i have played quite a few rounds with brandobg. He works a bunch but i will work on getting a hold of him tonight and getting a firm yes or no.

And a handicap!

rough guess is he is a 10 but haven't played together at all this year but i'll get him to respond.

I seriously hope we (Michigan/ohio) win.

I have a sneaky suspicion this will be my only Michigan vs. Ohio event.

He's In for sure he told me that...just need his handicap

I wish.

Just not sure going forward this event will be for me.
(Love the people! Let me say it's NOT a people issue)

Nonsense poopy pants! If it's *ich vs ohio. CJ is in it!

Mike, be aware that I just updated the cap in my profile. Down to 14.7 as of the first.

Mike, be aware that I just updated the cap in my profile. Down to 14.7 as of the first.

Appreciate the update Alek. We round up just to make it an even number, so you get a little bit of sandbaggery going on :bulgy-eyes:

Brandobg is playing to a 10 so far this summer, just got off the phone with him.

Appreciate the update Alek. We round up just to make it an even number, so you get a little bit of sandbaggery going on :bulgy-eyes:

Haha if that's the case, I'll just give one more or take one fewer the day of.

Haha if that's the case, I'll just give one more or take one fewer the day of.

I meant a whole number. Even number was misleading. I had you at 15 all along and that's what it rounds too. Again, appreciate the update.

I meant a whole number. Even number was misleading. I had you at 15 all along and that's what it rounds too. Again, appreciate the update.

Oh yeah, I gotcha now.

Back