Titleist 915 Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was just ready for a change or if he had to change due to the different characteristics of the 915.

my guess was the change in head characteristics

I think about this club daily.

That is the first time I can say that about a Titleist driver.

I wants me a new driver.
Thinking this or G30. I hate waiting

I just went from a 913d3 to the g30 and now the 915d3 has entered my mind...

Play the G30 for a bit here and see how it treats me. Maybe it will go back for some store credit. I do like it just not use to the overall size of it yet after coming from the compact D3.

Playing a course in the morning that demands the driver so it will be a good test

Came across this

Came across this

_var_mobile_Applications_DA23E334-9449-4439-AC88-BABFC1B36FF3_Documents_screenshot_zps7e453ddc.png

Aldila Rogue silver Stiff has me interested.

Nice array of shaft options.

I just went from a 913d3 to the g30 and now the 915d3 has entered my mind...

Play the G30 for a bit here and see how it treats me. Maybe it will go back for some store credit. I do like it just not use to the overall size of it yet after coming from the compact D3.

Playing a course in the morning that demands the driver so it will be a good test

The G30 has my attention too, but the PING heads look HUGE to me looking down on them. I prefer the Titleist D2 to D3, but the Ping just seems so much bigger. I am kind of feeling like I may end up with a 915 D2 after all is said and done.

That Aldila Rogue has me salivating. I assume its not the $900 version though.

Absolutely itching to get my hands on one of these! Now that I finally found a shaft that I love, I really want to get my red tie thrown into the new head and give it some swings!

I'm picking up a D3 with a motore speeder 757x for sure...

I'm thinking 915d2 12* with Rogue Black 70 Stiff.

I want to hit it first though and give the deeper d3 head a shot as well.

I have one on order through my home course pro shop. Mid November delivery expected, the custom shaft options are nearly identical to the 913 from what I can see.

Titleist 915 Drivers

D2 9.5 LH with Diamana white x-stiff, I ordered a Fuel 60 shaft as well to try out

Where you getting this info? Would love some sorta extra stiff, low launch, very heavy shaft option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one on order through my home course pro shop. Mid November delivery expected, the custom shaft options are nearly identical to the 913 from what I can see.

There will be a couple of changes for Titleist custom options for 2015, but not much. Just a couple of older models being replaced and a couple new lines being added.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It was all from a Titleist rep via the local pro shop who ordered it for me. There are quite a few 80g+ low launch shafts available, not sure if the UST Proforce V2 96 is still available. I would imagine that would be like attaching a telephone pole to the club.

I love the V2 shafts. I pretty much got the go ahead from the boss tonight to move forward on a new driver... I am going to hit the G30 first and see how it goes, but all the Titleist drivers I have owned I have liked and that gives me enough confidence to order the 915 without hitting it.

I'm curious If the new Whiteboard and Blueboard are advancements from the s+ and d+ or even the Kai'li and A'hina. The Rogue Black seems like its right in my wheelhouse but I have a feeling I'll end up gaming my Speeder 7.1 in this head.

I heard the rogue offering is the real deal... Can't wait to game it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back