Titleist 915 Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were (and I will) to get one of these, I think I'll go for the D3...my 913 D2 is high launch and high spin with my swing. I hope I'll get the chance to hit these during the winter.

I heard the rogue offering is the real deal... Can't wait to game it!

I'm pretty sure it isn't as there's two options (black and silver)
Aldila might release those two shafts out, and then the titleist ones will be real deal but it ain't the ridiculously priced aldila rogue shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it isn't as there's two options (black and silver)
Aldila might release those two shafts out, and then the titleist ones will be real deal but it ain't the ridiculously priced aldila rogue shaft.

I thought that as well but was assured otherwise... I was given a good explanation but don't know if I'm allowed to post it online at this point. I'll ask and update later

I heard the rogue offering is the real deal... Can't wait to game it!
The $900 Aldila Rogue that is all over the Tour(s) is a 125 MSI shaft, whatever that means. The Silver and the Black that are being released in the 915 are 110 and 95 MSI respectively. That probably doesn't make a difference for 95% of golfers but no, they aren't the "Real Deal Rogue".

The $900 Aldila Rogue that is all over the Tour(s) is a 125 MSI shaft, whatever that means. The Silver and the Black that are being released in the 915 are 110 and 95 MSI respectively. That probably doesn't make a difference for 95% of golfers but no, they aren't the "Real Deal Rogue".

Yea you are probably right actually. They probably aren't going to refine them as much for the stock shaft but like you said, it won't matter for 95% of golfers.

I'm getting one with a 757 I think unless somehow it's proven that the rogue is the 125msi one

I got my hands on one of these today. I didn't get to hit it but it looked sweet. The Pro told me "I don't let anyone hit my clubs. If they like it, they can buy one."I guess I'll have to wait :(

Just had a member ask, "Is it true the stock shaft is $700?"

Had a fun time explaining that one.

Just because it isn't the tour rogue doesn't mean I isn't a real deal shaft. Aldila may have taken the Rogue platform and redesigned it for retail level construction and price.

That doesn't mean it isn't a real deal shaft.

I got my hands on one of these today. I didn't get to hit it but it looked sweet. The Pro told me "I don't let anyone hit my clubs. If they like it, they can buy one."I guess I'll have to wait :(

Your pro sounds like a treat...

Just because it isn't the tour rogue doesn't mean I isn't a real deal shaft. Aldila may have taken the Rogue platform and redesigned it for retail level construction and price.

That doesn't mean it isn't a real deal shaft.
True.

But when people are asking "is it the real Rogue?!" They are asking if its the one with the huge price tag.

So I'll correct myself. It's probably a real deal Rogue its just not the one that is sweeping the Tours.

True.

But when people are asking "is it the real Rogue?!" They are asking if its the one with the huge price tag.

So I'll correct myself. It's probably a real deal Rogue its just not the one that is sweeping the Tours.

Meh. Doesn't bother me. If it's described as a mid launch / mid spin shaft, the same profile that many tour pros use, then who cares. Aldila finally has a good ml/ms shaft. I'm excited.

The Rouge on tour is a Tour issued shaft, limited release to retail I believe. There will be retail versions of the Rouge, which are in the 915.

True.

I agree with this. The only difference here is that the Rogue being used out there is strictly a Tour Issue shaft. The retail version coming is different. But I agree with this.

The Rouge on tour is a Tour issued shaft, limited release to retail I believe. There will be retail versions of the Rouge, which are in the 915.

And other 2015 drivers.

Titleist 915 Drivers

Ok. What does this Rouge shaft do so well?
Seems like is a good one given all the chat.

Ok. What does this Rouge shaft do so well?
Seems like is a good one given all the chat.

If the pros use it then it we must too. :) Seriously we all use some things the pros do but I played Sunday with a PGA pro and tried his 913D3 with the Rouge shaft and it was too much shaft for me. He kills it but I couldn't hit for crap. He hit my 913D3 with Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited 50 04 and it was way too "soft" for him.

Can we order this things yet?

Available in stores November 14. Seems like Titleist took the lid off of the promo material from what I'm reading this morning. The entire lineup looks pretty good to me, which is something I wouldn't have said in the past. Great stock options for shafts too since I like Aldila and Mitsubishi shafts.

Our regional fitting centre starts to fit these end of next week.

Our regional fitting centre starts to fit these end of next week.

Got your appointment scheduled yet? :alien:

Seriously though, that's exciting. If only for the entirely selfish reason of wanting to get 910/913 stuff for cheaper. :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

For the ones that wan't some more info this was just uploaded:

First thing I noticed from the Mark video was the sound. Might be me, but sounds louder than the 913 series.

First thing i noticed was the price reportedly at $499. Geeez. I just started golf 4 years ago and i could get some of the new tech for less than $299. Next years releases will be $699 then $799.. Not complaining but $499 really?

First thing i noticed was the price reportedly at $499. Geeez. I just started golf 4 years ago and i could get some of the new tech for less than $299. Next years releases will be $699 then $799.. Not complaining but $499 really?

MSRP doesn't always reflect the prices in stores, just something to think about. If I had to guess, I'd imagine the price will be $399 or so in store as past drivers have sold for that price. Just my guess though.

As Mulligan said, MSRP and what you'll see isn't always the same. Not to mention Titleist drivers have always sat at the higher end of the market with other premium drivers from other brands.

The beauty of Titleist is that you buy for 400-500 and you can sell used in two years for 200-300. For a guy like me who tries a lot of drivers that makes it easier to pull the trigger.

I bought my Bio Cell for 300 (stupid me) and 6 months later it carries no value in stock form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back