NON-Conforming Driver

Charlie47

Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver I am buying is Non-Conforming, exceeds size. It's the Hireko Juggernaut 515. where can I use it, where can I NOT use it?
Thank-you for you help!

You can't use it any official tournament.

I understand I can't use it at any PGA tournaments, how about local club tournaments? Thank-you!
Not if they use usga rules. And I don't believe you can post scores to your official handicap when you use it.

If you're using the score for handicap or competition, safe bet is that you can't use it by the rules.

I know it's cheating by USGA and others, but i would not mind hitting one of those some day

actually love to buy it for a friend he is about a 30 handicap, loves the game but will never practice, or play for any real score.

Not if they use usga rules. And I don't believe you can post scores to your official handicap when you use it.

Correct.

One more thought: I doubt a non-conforming club would be welcome in any of the friendly little money games that play out daily at most courses. Someone will get into their head there's some cheatin' going on soon as you win anything.

Back