Monsta Golf Balls Review Thread

Not sure how I forgot about this testing taking place. Great reviews by all the testers.

Taking these out on Sunday and putting them against tour iz's and then some zstar's when they come next week.

Just want to give another thanks to everyone for the testing posts and pics that have come in. It's been great to see the time and 'work' everyone has been taking to give the ball a good workout and comparing to other balls on the market.
Thanks!
Ken

Just want to give another thanks to everyone for the testing posts and pics that have come in. It's been great to see the time and 'work' everyone has been taking to give the ball a good workout and comparing to other balls on the market.
Thanks!
Ken

we need to thank you and THP for offering us your products for us to test.

I will go out again soon and will give feedback on how they perform on freezing temperatures

we need to thank you and THP for offering us your products for us to test.

I will go out again soon and will give feedback on how they perform on freezing temperatures

I echo that sentiment. Not all companies would put their product out there, for free, to be head-to-head tested and reviewed on a forum. Props to you guys, it shows you believe in your product and I can respect that.

Thanks!
Ken
It's exercises like this that can help get a brand out there.

Since I been back from California have not played much, will play Sunday and have more opinions up hopefully my game cooperates.

This review is wrapped up. Want to thank each of the testers for putting the golf ball through its paces and Monsta Golf for sending in their product for THPers to review.

This thread will continue for those that pick the ball up and want to add to it. Thanks everybody.

This review is wrapped up. Want to thank each of the testers for putting the golf ball through its paces and Monsta Golf for sending in their product for THPers to review.

This thread will continue for those that pick the ball up and want to add to it. Thanks everybody.

Well done guys, thanks to your thoughts I believe I will give these a try myself. Distance is getting to be a premium over anything else now so these sound like they may just be the ticket.

Thank you to THP and Monsta Golf for giving me the opportunity to test out these new balls; I had a ton of fun with it, and hopefully helped others by sharing my thoughts. These are definitely on my short list of balls to pick up the next time I need to replenish my stash.

Thank you to THP and Monsta Golf for giving me the opportunity to test out these new balls; I had a ton of fun with it, and hopefully helped others by sharing my thoughts. These are definitely on my short list of balls to pick up the next time I need to replenish my stash.
Great job testing the Monsta balls Ryan and everyone else. Was fun to follow along and see your thoughts on them.

Thanks to THP and to Monsta Golf for the opportunity to test these balls out. I had a great time in the testing and the writing of the reviews.
While these balls are not for me, they are still a quality ball that will fit many golfers games.

I have a sleeve of them left, if you pm me your address, I will send (in the US) the first person to respond, the sleeve for your own chance to test them.

Thanks again THP and Monsta Golf !!

I enjoyed the opportunity to game a sleeve of these balls. It's a great thing for consumers to see other entries in the market place which gives us additional options.

Hi all
Thank you to all that participated, and to JB for starting this up and allowing us the opportunity to get our product in your hands.
I will continue to be here to answer all questions and respond to any feedback regarding our products...

Here is our latest promo (running today thru Wednesday, 10/8)

$29.99/dozen, no packaging, just the golf balls. No coupon necessary. Sale price is reflecting on website.

Thanks!
Kenny

Hi all
Thank you to all that participated, and to JB for starting this up and allowing us the opportunity to get our product in your hands.
I will continue to be here to answer all questions and respond to any feedback regarding our products...

$29.99/dozen, no packaging, just the golf balls. No coupon necessary. Sale price is reflecting on website.

Thanks!
Kenny

that is one great price for the balls, and honestly where I wished they would be!

shout out to Drumdog showing some THP hospitality sending me a sleeve to test! Cannot wait! After some of these reviews they may be competing with my bridgestones.

Your the man!

shout out to Drumdog showing some THP hospitality sending me a sleeve to test! Cannot wait! After some of these reviews they may be competing with my bridgestones.

Your the man!

at 29.99, they really are a lot better than the E6 you are playing, almost as straight, and I can garantee you will not miss the E6 around the greens.

Hi all

Thanks!
Kenny
Great deal Kenny, I had to jump on them again. Played a round with them again today and love the distance off the driver.

Great deal Kenny, I had to jump on them again. Played a round with them again today and love the distance off the driver.

Thanks, I just saw an order come in for the 2 dozen, thinking that was you...I need the big iphone now to read the orders that come in. :) The promo is going well ...

Thanks again, appreciate your business and support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck Monsta Golf, I think at $29.99 its a great buy. I was able to get out yesterday with them and long off the tee, and quite a bit of roll on the approach. The clicking from the putting still there but not loud or obnoxious. I will play these, and stop by and provide some input.

Wanted to add to everyone that maybe has not already...We have a newsletter that we send out a couple times a month at the most...This newsletter has product updates, contests, and more importantly, specials and sales. (Latest one is going out tonight with the 29.99 special) You can subscribe direct on our website on bottom on page . And of course, as long as this thread is still going, I will keep the THPers up to date here as well.
txs
Ken

Thanks, I just saw an order come in for the 2 dozen, thinking that was you...I need the big iphone now to read the orders that come in. :) The promo is going well ...

Thanks again, appreciate your business and support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes the 2 dozen was me.:alien2:

Very nice! I'll be placing an order tomorrow. That's a great price point. :bananadance:

at 29.99, they really are a lot better than the E6 you are playing, almost as straight, and I can garantee you will not miss the E6 around the greens.

I can get a mass quantity of the E6's for cheaper than 29.99(like new/new condition). The e6's for real around the green have been awful recently with the colder weather coming through. Kind of killing my scoring. Ill do the test when my sleeve arives at my schools course! Thanks for the suggestion

I can get a mass quantity of the E6's for cheaper than 29.99(like new/new condition). The e6's for real around the green have been awful recently with the colder weather coming through. Kind of killing my scoring. Ill do the test when my sleeve arives at my schools course! Thanks for the suggestion

Monsta / urethane was definitely better into greens for me than e6 / Surelyn (and I'm a fan of the e6)

Back