PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

Instead of making the 8 hr drive each way I decided to fly into Pittsburgh. Looking forward to seeing everybody

I can grab you at the airport if you need a ride out! I can only play Saturday though

I'm ready for this...with the pattern my game has produced this year, I figure if I play a day or two before the event I will peak on Saturday through about the first 5 holes of my Sunday round and then be trash for the rest of it. Been a terrible year of golf of me. Just not enough practice or playing. Looking forward to little sleep, fair amount of shenanigans, and lots of golf swings.

Really pumped to spend some time with you this time around dude. I mean it's gotta happen that to two most stylish dudes there spend some time together mashing balls!

I can grab you at the airport if you need a ride out! I can only play Saturday though

Thanks for the offer Darren but Im grabbing a rental as I'm flying out Monday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to teeing it up with you again. This is going to be a blast!
Thanks for the offer Darren but Im grabbing a rental as I'm flying out Monday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Matt!

Are there any open spots left for this?

Well I live about 2.5 hours away. I am thinking golf Saturday, maybe stay over night and play Sunday as well but I may just golf Saturday.

Ok I will put you down for golf saturday, and then we can add sunday if you want. Just let me know about a week beforehand if it changes.

Will do! Thank you!

Yeah, we should probably start planning that eh?
What time were you looking to leave LeRoy? I have a meeting until noon on that Friday, but then I'm good to go.

What time were you looking to leave LeRoy? I have a meeting until noon on that Friday, but then I'm good to go.

I don't get out of work till 430 so realistically wouldn't be on the road till about 530. Would that be enough time for you to make your way this way? If not Derrick and I can certainly make whatever works for everyone work bud.

I need to find a way to make that happen...

I don't get out of work till 430 so realistically wouldn't be on the road till about 530. Would that be enough time for you to make your way this way? If not Derrick and I can certainly make whatever works for everyone work bud.
That's actually perfect. I figure to be in LeRoy around 4:00 or 4:30.

That's actually perfect. I figure to be in LeRoy around 4:00 or 4:30.

That's a beautiful thing! I haven't seen what Jim's plans are yet, but we should check with him too.

That's a beautiful thing! I haven't seen what Jim's plans are yet, but we should check with him too.
Absolutely. 4 guys, 4 sets of clubs, and fyi, I no longer have my Explorer.…

Back