The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. Just too many mistakes to overcome tonight. I thought we were going to complete the comeback until the Louis fumble.

Congrats to MSU. They deserved the win tonight. Unfortunately, now I have to cheer for Alabama to beat MSU. Double knife-to-the-back.

Baylor heading back down to number 11 or 12 where they belong .
Baylor would destroy your beloved Irish. They are a legit Top 5.

Come on Arkansas!

This Bama team is exactly as horrible as I thought they would be before the season.

I'm getting a kick out of watching #63 on Arkansas's offensive line lumbering around like bigfoot. The dude is 6'9" tall and well over three hundred pounds.

Baylor would destroy your beloved Irish. They are a legit Top 5.

Come on Arkansas!
I would bet the house on baylor over the irish. And that guy is drunk they are not dropping after beating TCU

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Such a fantastic game. Just needed a little defense in the fourth or one first down at the end.
That pass interference call was awful

That pass interference call was awful

It was not a good call at all. But those defenders could not stop Baylor earlier when they needed to.

It was not a good call at all. But those defenders could not stop Baylor earlier when they needed to.
If they called that they have called it on 4th down the drive before

If they called that they have called it on 4th down the drive before

Totally agree. But like I told my wife, if they could have controlled the ball some early in the fourth, the ending would have already been decided.

Auburn will only drop 3-4 spots, still be in the playoff. Atrocious PI call in the end of the Baylor game. Patterson blew that with that awful play call on 4th and 3

Come on arkansas, do this

Baylor would destroy your beloved Irish.

Not so fast my friend. Baylor has been in position before to get to the big game but have not made it over the hump yet...

Yesssss! Go Hogs!

Goooooo

Damn, he was short...

Now if only Arkansas can find an offense!

Holy smokes. These Mississippi teams are playing some serious ball this year!

Auburn will only drop 3-4 spots, still be in the playoff. Atrocious PI call in the end of the Baylor game. Patterson blew that with that awful play call on 4th and 3

Come on arkansas, do this

Doubt it. They are going to spread the love this year. No way one conference gets two teams in. I also don't think Auburn is going to run the table from here on out.

Doubt it. They are going to spread the love this year. No way one conference gets two teams in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't agree with this depending on circumstances in the SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back