Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I am not. The replay value wasn't there for me in 2k15. Still loving destiny and have been neglecting my other games because of it. Too much to play and not enough time

Driveclub comes out tomorrow (midnight tonight). Excited about that. Playstation Plus version has about 25% of the content of the entire game but is free. Definitely going to try it out before buying the full game. Full game is discounted to 49.99 for PS+ subscribers.

Driveclub comes out tomorrow (midnight tonight). Excited about that. Playstation Plus version has about 25% of the content of the entire game but is free. Definitely going to try it out before buying the full game. Full game is discounted to 49.99 for PS+ subscribers.

I need to download the free version and check it out. I need a driving game since Gran Turismo isn't on the immediate radar.

I need to download the free version and check it out. I need a driving game since Gran Turismo isn't on the immediate radar.

I am in the same boat. Liked Need for Speed, but it was a bit too aracadey to hold my interest long term. Only downside is there won't be car tuning in DriveClub.

Anyone played "Shadows of Mordor"? Thoughts? I'm a LOTR junkie and this might be what gets me to upgrade to a PS4.

Anyone played "Shadows of Mordor"? Thoughts? I'm a LOTR junkie and this might be what gets me to upgrade to a PS4.

I have it, it is sort of like Assassins Creed, open world, free running, stealth. Definitely a bit of a button masher but its well done. Dunno if its 'that game' to push it over the edge to buy a PS4 but I don't think its one to pass up which a lot of people seem to be doing.

Just picked up shadow of mordor tonight. All of the reviews have been really good figured I'd take a chance.

Just picked up shadow of mordor tonight. All of the reviews have been really good figured I'd take a chance.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Really enjoying it so far, I'm horrible at the sneaky games so it's an adjustment for me, but the story, controls, and play style are super cool.

I'm pretty addicted to "The show". I'm absolutely horrible at hitting though lol

I'm pretty addicted to "The show". I'm absolutely horrible at hitting though lol

Dude we should play!!! 1-0 games FTW!! Hitting is ridiculously hard.

Full disclosure...I don't know how to make an online account lol. I use Matt's

Full disclosure...I don't know how to make an online account lol. I use Matt's

Doesnt surprise me. Haha and I dont know Matty's account.

I'll try to put him in a headlock till he makes one. Not sure that's very feasible either anymore

I'll try to put him in a headlock till he makes one. Not sure that's very feasible either anymore

Don't worry I had to do the same thing for Maddog. He played one time on my account for call of duty and that's all I needed to see for me to make him an account. He killed my stats lol.

Don't worry I had to do the same thing for Maddog. He played one time on my account for call of duty and that's all I needed to see for me to make him an account. He killed my stats lol.

Whats your username?

Whats your username?

Don't have a PS4 yet. Still slumming it on PS3 but figured it was a revelant post. Hard to trade in the PS3 when they only give you $75.

Don't have a PS4 yet. Still slumming it on PS3 but figured it was a revelant post. Hard to trade in the PS3 when they only give you $75.

Gotta wait for the trade in credit stuff. I got like $130 for my original xbox 360.

Gotta wait for the trade in credit stuff. I got like $130 for my original xbox 360.

I'm hoping for some type of deal for the holidays. Extra credit or sale price on the PS4 hopefully.

Ended up selling my OG fat PS3 with 1 controller, 4 games, and a controller charger for $100 on craigslist. Pretty happy with that since I owned it for 6 years, picked up the White PS4 Destiny Bundle. So far love Destiny, can't wait to play the new COD too (love me some multiplayer). The only gripe I have is that you can't plug in a USB drive and play/pull information off of it onto the PS4. Hopefully they work that feature in at some point!

Ended up selling my OG fat PS3 with 1 controller, 4 games, and a controller charger for $100 on craigslist. Pretty happy with that since I owned it for 6 years, picked up the White PS4 Destiny Bundle. So far love Destiny, can't wait to play the new COD too (love me some multiplayer). The only gripe I have is that you can't plug in a USB drive and play/pull information off of it onto the PS4. Hopefully they work that feature in at some point!

It works. Your USB drive just has to be formatted to FAT32 or FAT

If anyone wants to try the Evolve game, here's a code for a "chance to participate" in the closed alpha.

hmmmm

GOt a chance to get a Xbone or PS4 for free

Was leaning towards Xbone but wouldnt get it til Feb 1 for some stupid reason

Yet this is readily available....pondering

Back