Wife stole my lob wedge :o)

you go KellyBo bring home the trophy!!!

GUILTY AS CHARGED! I stole it and I may or may not give it back to him...we'll see how I do! If I hit one bad shot with it, I probably won't have the courage to use it again. I was hitting it pretty well on the range but you know it is always different in competition. Thanks for the well wishes. Thanks Gray for being such a sweetie. I know that's one of your favorite clubs. I'll take good care of it.

wow I'm surprised at Mr.Claire for saying this! I would get a 5 iron upside the head just for thinking that!

There's always Hubby's line: You're not my mother.

Notice I just changed my signature to include the lob wedge. :D

GUILTY AS CHARGED! I stole it and I may or may not give it back to him...we'll see how I do! If I hit one bad shot with it, I probably won't have the courage to use it again. I was hitting it pretty well on the range but you know it is always different in competition. Thanks for the well wishes. Thanks Gray for being such a sweetie. I know that's one of your favorite clubs. I'll take good care of it.

Never, ever admit to anything. I vote that you keep the wedge and let Gray find a new one!

and Gray knows he can't go to Vegas without me!!! I've been wanting to go for too long!!!

Kellybo -- You better get that LW off your signature you little heffer!

gray i think you might need to get a new wedge it is in her signature

No Gray, you better get it off your signature. It's in my bag now so your signature is wrong. :bananadance:

Kellybo -- You better get that LW off your signature you little heffer!

Whoa--any man who called me THAT would be singing soprano.

hmmmmmmmmmm :angry: Looks like the concensus is I'm out of a stick :banghead:.. Well maybe not. I'll slip it out when she gets back home :egyptian:

It's a southern thing....Gray is just as country as country gets. He just doesn't know better. LOL

It's a southern thing....Gray is just as country as country gets. He just doesn't know better. LOL

Yep,,, I even think I can sing like Elvis :guitar:

I'm glad to see you took it off your signature. :blowkiss:

I'm glad to see you took it off your signature. :blowkiss:

KELLYBO!!!!!! Now after I went to all that trouble of buying you a new sports bra for your B-Day,,,, you take my LW off my signature :angry:

Ok, you can have it back. I kind of like those wedges aca posted above...hint hint. Better yet, I think there may be a good deal at the course on a Cleveland.

have you seen the video! :act-up:

yea old Bama got me when I was three beers past midnight :D

Ok, you can have it back. I kind of like those wedges aca posted above...hint hint. Better yet, I think there may be a good deal at the course on a Cleveland.

Now ya talking! You just go out there and kick some serious booty the next two days and win that new cleveland wedge :eek:) You can do it!!!!

Last edited:
Well I would say I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll return the LW. Hit one great shot and one not so great shot with it today. We'll see after tomorrow's round! Now I'm trying to get Gray to bring his new driver to me so I can use it tomorrow. He finally got it today and says it hits really well. BRING IT TO ME TONIGHT GRAY!!!

I would love for you to hit this baby tomorrow! I am not going to brag on it just now,,,,, cause I can't wait for the Florida outing :banana:

Back