2015 Callaway Staff Bag

I think he was referring to the driver, not the bag.

I should have been more exact in my comment. I have the driver coming and will be in the bag. The 815 to be exact. The bag will follow....

I was gonna say that maybe I need to send the Panda a goodie box of Mrs. Orange Hog's famous cookies to try and get in on that staff bag deal! :)

I've also got the 815 coming my way. What shaft did you end up going with?

Diamana s+, what about you

Aldila Rogue Silver 60 stiff. I was on the fence about that Diamana though. I've heard good things about this new Rogue and I've enjoyed my Aldilas in the past so I figured I'd give it a shot. I've got a Motore Speeder 665 and a B Asha if it doesn't work out so I should be in good shape.

I have a few other options to throw in the club

I'm awaiting word on when I can order the new staffer pictured in this thread. I'm expecting not until January, but we'll see.

I have the Double Black Diamond on the way, went with the Rogue shaft, but am going to start with the Project X LZ from my Alpha.

I'd love to see them do a "mock" tour bag with the 14 org setup - similar to what Cleveland has done.

I'll have this in the bag in 16 days. Order placed!!!
Me also I went White Tie 5X4
Will have new staffer as soon as I see the options heard there may be a few color options.

Me also I went White Tie 5X4
Will have new staffer as soon as I see the options heard there may be a few color options.

Nice combo right there! Can't wait to start crushing hopes and dreams of those I play with.

Just saw this on Twitter. From a couple days ago.
0c8991e434e2e463855a86dd37657250.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And another
c0bdb37261581de7f98b158530668c55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really dig the Callaway staff bags over the last two years and for my money, they're the slickest in tour. I will say though, the Big Bertha bag from last year was my favorite-but I do have somewhat of a red, white, and blue fixation.

As far as the headcovers go, for the brief time that I bagged the Adams Speedline Super LS 3 wood, I really loved the headcover that came with it. It does seem a little weird to have such a modern looking driver paired with the old school cover though.

Much as I love my Open Championship bag...I truly adore the red & black scheme they have for 2015. Looks very stylish, very much like it would fit in with a European football team.

I'm with you, I prefer a sock style cover that protects the shaft more. They also look too much like the Adams covers from the pas few years.

I agree, not my style on the headcover at all. Now the bag is a different story. Make one in a cart bag and I'd buy it immediately.

Back