New TaylorMade Burner

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or did that Tweet get removed. Looks like they realized they broke their own embargo

Ha, too funny. That's what happens when you don't have # at the wheel. :)

is it me or did that Tweet get removed. Looks like they realized they broke their own embargo

Dude, I would give up anything to have the last 30 minutes of my life back. Sometimes all you can do is shake your head.

LMAO

If true, that failure is about as bad as the driver.

I'm still seeing it... But it is funny they don't even play by their own rules.

It's like TM is trying to be young and hip. But instead of hiring Rickie Fowler to attract a more youthful demo, they hired this guy to decide the marketing plans.

I like to think that this was the doing of an Adams employee. Maybe TM asked for some help on the aesthetics of this driver, and he sent the final proof the day before they eliminated his job in Plano. This was his final "Eff you" to the company. I can't think for any other excuse for the looks of this thing. At best it looks like a 1990s jet ski. I kept looking for the "Bombardier" markings.

Looks like Burner 2.0 with new technology to me. Should be interesting to see how this performs.

The R15 has promise imo, but this looks like its marketed for the motocross crowd. Do the grips have metal militia logos on them? Its puzzling and hard to take seriously.

I said this to someone else earlier. It seems to me that TM is becoming an iron company. I just look at the last few releases and I don't get it. Perhaps tonight will change my mind a bit, but oof.
That's an interesting opinion, as I've really liked both the SpeedBlades and the RSi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back