Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

I saw this also, really 15 years old? Pretty absurd if you ask me

Actually very common. Some players are apart of the club from very young ages. Just look up any of the top players in the world.

Actually very common. Some players are apart of the club from very young ages. Just look up any of the top players in the world.
Hmmm interesting so does that mean the club controls all decisions about where the player plays? Even at 15 would a player go right into the development program?

Hmmm interesting so does that mean the club controls all decisions about where the player plays? Even at 15 would a player go right into the development program?

Brooklyn is signed for one season. If they like him, the will sign him to a contract. Just like any player. If he flourishes, he plays. If not, they either let his contract expire or sell him to another club.

Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

[*]Scotland vs England (Euro 2016 qualifier), 3pm, ESPN3.

That one's a friendly.
I don't think I get ESPN 3. Bugger!!

That one's a friendly.
I don't think I get ESPN 3. Bugger!!
Do you get the Internet? I think that is the only place you can get ESPN the tres........ :cool:

Germany 3, Gibraltar 0 at halftime. I love how the announcers said it's not a landslide yet. Of course, I think they expected it to be 6-0 at this point.

Germany 3, Gibraltar 0 at halftime. I love how the announcers said it's not a landslide yet. Of course, I think they expected it to be 6-0 at this point.
So Gibraltar is playing Germany better than Brazil did.

Er, Germany played Gibralter yesterday. I won't give it away, but Joachim Loew wasn't happy with the result!!!

So the England Slovenia game is also on ESPN 3!!!! Aaaarrrggghhh!! Why!!!!! Why haven't fox got it!!! And why can't I access espn3 when I'm an espn subscriber?? Luckily, I still have access to UK TV, but the TV out cable on my iPad is bust so I have to watch the game on my little ipad screen. Aaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Er, Germany played Gibralter yesterday. I won't give it away, but Joachim Loew wasn't happy with the result!!!

So the England Slovenia game is also on ESPN 3!!!! Aaaarrrggghhh!! Why!!!!! Why haven't fox got it!!! And why can't I access espn3 when I'm an espn subscriber?? Luckily, I still have access to UK TV, but the TV out cable on my iPad is bust so I have to watch the game on my little ipad screen. Aaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I found that out about 3/4 of the way through the game!

And why was the pitch being used for an NFL game 6 days before an important euro qualifier??? It looks awful! Well done FA!! Top job!

Mark_UK: I think ESPN3 is only if your TV provider carries it. I know for a while, back when I had Time Warner Cable, I couldn't get the channel even though I had ESPN, because our local provider wasn't part of it. After a while, they started carrying it.

That has really ****** me off! I thought their World Cup coverage was excellent, but sticking important England games on Internet channels, they don't deserve to show any football (soccer)!!

Man, this game is awful. Was stoked about watching some football with my little girl, but I think she's going to fall asleep very soon...
a457290f1fbf6e07e74ae65fcacf6dec.jpg

I stand corrected! That's s lot of action in 1 minute! Slovenia pulls ahead, England immediately reacts and scores the equaliser.

Own goal by Henderson to put Slovenia up 1-0 over England.

And Rooney draws a penalty.

And ties it up.

Goal by Welbeck! Looks like England finally woke up.

And another by Welbeck. 3-1 England.

I missed most of the first half, sounded pretty bad though. England pretty lacklustre. Good second half though, especially coming back from behind. Welbeck's last goal was a beauty. The table is looking good for England, one of only 4 teams with a 100% record in this campaign. Can't wait for the scotland game on Tuesday (even if, thanks to ESPN I'll have to watch it on my iPad!).

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, November 22:

• Manchester City vs Swansea City, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Chelsea vs West Brom, 10am, NBCSN & NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Everton vs West Ham, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Newcastle vs QPR, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Stoke vs Burnley, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Leicester vs Sunderland, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Arsenal vs Manchester United, 12:30pm, NBC and mun2 and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, November 23:

• Crystal Palace vs Liverpool, 8:30am, CNBC and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Hull City vs Spurs, 11am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Monday, November 24:

• Aston Villa vs Southampton, 3pm, NBCSN and mun2 and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#Ygjo0SgR0oLIFjd1.99

Back