Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Tim Mosel Golf in Denville. We also have the Golf Dr. in Parsippany.
Freind of mine lives in Denville. Belongs to a Gov't owned course around there. I play Rockaway River with him every year.

What happened to your irons Joe?

Freind of mine lives in Denville. Belongs to a Gov't owned course around there. I play Rockaway River with him every year.
I work at the base where that course is. How is Rockaway River?

Do you play that course often? My buddy wants to get me out there. Rockaway is really nice. It's private but we get on with Firefighters and PD. As my buddy is a EMT and volunteer FF.

Tuesday is shaping up to be a nice day. Anyway able to get out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Anyone up for a round on Friday around 1030 at mercer Oaks? Rob Wedge and I were going to play if the weather cooperates

Anyone up for a round on Friday around 1030 at mercer Oaks? Rob Wedge and I were going to play if the weather cooperates

I'm around Friday, hopefully the temps go up a bit, if they do, I'm in for a round.

I'm around Friday, hopefully the temps go up a bit, if they do, I'm in for a round.

Sounds good, Mark. Right now we have a 10:20 at Mercer Oaks West scheduled.

Hmmm. Have to think about this.

Rumor: there is a new indoor multi-bay, Simulator, Practice, TPI-certified golf performance Institute opening in Mt Laurel, NJ this December.

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Any idea what it's going to be called?

Not yet. I'm teasing a bit. Not a rumor. Owner is a friend of mine who currently has a Phys Therapy company and one office that provides golf-specific performance. He's had a vision for something bigger and golf specific for awhile. He's an avid golfer.

I haven't seen the WIP yet, but we've talked about it. think, multi-simulators, rentable for simulated rounds, practice, with GolfTec-like coaching/lessons available by TPI-certified instructors. Add in golf-specific physical fitness and PT for those interested.

He's a good guy and my expectations are high.

Will provide when I hear and he's ready for formal announcements.

They are scheduled to open in a temp location on December 15, permanent location next door on January 15.

Not yet. I'm teasing a bit. Not a rumor. Owner is a friend of mine who currently has a Phys Therapy company and one office that provides golf-specific performance. He's had a vision for something bigger and golf specific for awhile. He's an avid golfer.

I haven't seen the WIP yet, but we've talked about it. think, multi-simulators, rentable for simulated rounds, practice, with GolfTec-like coaching/lessons available by TPI-certified instructors. Add in golf-specific physical fitness and PT for those interested.

They are scheduled to open in a temp location on December 15, permanent location next door on January 15.

Awesome - keep us posted. Hope the sim costs are reasonable!

Hopyfully cheaper than that one we went to over the winter. Great place but those prices are crazy.

Where in Mt. Laurel I grew up there.

I miss your fancy face.
I miss you too buddy. I should be around more often now. Massive project at work completed finally. Haven't even held a club in my hand since around July.

I just assumed Rob was dead. Glad to see he's back in the mix. I might be able to join you guys Friday if there is room.

I just assumed Rob was dead. Glad to see he's back in the mix. I might be able to join you guys Friday if there is room.

Glad I'm not dead as well. Not sure how many people Joe has but I think its just the 2 of us confirmed so far.

Back