Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/index.jsp

GLOBAL-OFFER-main.jpg

Awesome deal man! I am not strong enough to resist the temptation. Got a Big Bertha driver and BB 3W. Shipping is supposed to be free for order over $100 but not when I checked out. I have to call Callaway tomorrow to see what's up with that. Did you get free shipping? Thanks for posting the deal.
Callaway said the shipping should be free and they will manually deduct it. Nice!

This weekends Big 5 ad has a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase on the front page. Since we don't have an actual golf store within 125 miles of me they have to do.

Has anyone seen a coupon code for golf anything? Just curious if they are out there or not.

Has anyone seen a coupon code for golf anything? Just curious if they are out there or not.

I looked yesterday when I bought those shoes and everything I found was expired.

Heads up for tomorrow, in email today, Nov 22. Golfsmith is giving 50% extra trade in on all clubs, plus their $ off coupon over certain amounts. Purchase has to be more than the trade in value but a good chance to upgrade on the cheap. Trade in offer good in stores only, $ off coupon WEB447FS good online and in stores.

Heads up for tomorrow, in email today, Nov 22. Golfsmith is giving 50% extra trade in on all clubs, plus their $ off coupon over certain amounts. Purchase has to be more than the trade in value but a good chance to upgrade on the cheap. Trade in offer good in stores only, $ off coupon WEB447FS good online and in stores.

I saw this, as i have been looking for a good site that would bring a 50% trade enhancement offer, but i called them to see if they would take my Bridgestone, and he would not give me a answer over the phone. Plus seems the trade has to be against more clubs, while i would like to apply it to the new Bushnell V3 range finder.

I saw this, as i have been looking for a good site that would bring a 50% trade enhancement offer, but i called them to see if they would take my Bridgestone, and he would not give me a answer over the phone. Plus seems the trade has to be against more clubs, while i would like to apply it to the new Bushnell V3 range finder.

My local Golfsmith was running a 50% extra trade promotion last weekend where to get the bonus credit you had to be purchasing gear that had been released recently (say 2nd half of 2014). Not sure if this one has the same qualifications or not.

One of the better deals on Rockbottom golf's 30% off. 30% is automatic, then type "ultimate" in coupon for another 5% off, gets it to 100.71, which also qualifies for free shipping.

Ogio Grom bag for 100.71 shipped

Your Cart
ItemOptionsUnit PriceQty.Cost
Ogio Golf- 2014 Grom Stand Bag [remove]
  • Options : Cynderfunk
$154.95$154.95
Subtotal:$154.95
5% savings:-$7.75
The following promotional discounts are applied to your order:30% Off Gifts ($46.49)Discount:-$46.49
Total:$100.71

My local Golfsmith was running a 50% extra trade promotion last weekend where to get the bonus credit you had to be purchasing gear that had been released recently (say 2nd half of 2014). Not sure if this one has the same qualifications or not.
Hmm, I read the fine print and **note only mentioned trade in clubs must be on their list (which is available at the cashier computers) and purchased clubs must exceed value of trade in credit. I'm no lawyer however so there's probably some even finer print somewhere else.

http://www.3balls.com/product-productid/628903/TITLEIST-MENS-AP2-714-IRONS-RH-USED
3balls.com has titleist 714 ap2 in very good condition for $490 after 20% coupon code "irons20". ive ordered very good clubs from them before and it was still sealed in plastic. not saying thats the case here but they will be in great condition no doubt.
cant wait for them to get here!!

Good find! I googled up a code "rtsave15" that I was able to stack with "irons20" to get another $15 off. So I got myself a set of Cleveland 588 CB in VG condition for $264. Now I have to figure out a way to intercept them before wife see them.:beat-up:

It doesn't hurt to give them a call to see if they will still accept the code and save you $15. I am pretty sure they will.

Thanks for the post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back