Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited sizes - Nike Air Range WP II $39.99 http://www.golfshoesonly.com/shoe/nike-air-range-wp-ii-spikeless/p_pd-1024109.aspx?gd=2

1024109-abu.jpg

40% off wedges and putters today at CPO with code BFSHORT.

is $30 for 2013 b-330 a good deal?
not doubting the deal, but debating whether to pull the trigger.

They are the current model balls and they usually sell for $44.95 a dozen at most places. Woot's shipping is $5.00 so it comes out to be a pretty good deal especially if you buy more than 1 box.

They are the current model balls and they usually sell for $44.95 a dozen at most places. Woot's shipping is $5.00 so it comes out to be a pretty good deal especially if you buy more than 1 box.
Aren't those the older balls? I am pretty sure I found them for $25 a dozen at Sports Authority a while back. That's not to say $30 is bad or anything just that you can occasionally find them for less.

I think it's current version, at least the box shows current version. I bought last years version for $20/box from woot earlier this season.

Aren't those the older balls? I am pretty sure I found them for $25 a dozen at Sports Authority a while back. That's not to say $30 is bad or anything just that you can occasionally find them for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back