2014 THP Holiday Cheer Contest Event

That is one pretty list of prizes! Awesome way to end the year!

Awesome list. Wow

Prize List
Automatic Entry into THP Event of your choice (for 2015 Albatross Club members only) (excluding #TheGrandaddy) (entry fees apply)

I have a feeling this might be the most sought after prize!

Wow this is fantastic! And automatic entry!? Phenomenal.

Wow this will be crazy awesome!

Now this is cool.

Excellent, what a great time of year to be a THP member.

Amazing prize List. I love the holidays. Thanks THP!!

Hooooooly cow!

abr.gif

3 things I'm glad for:

#1. THP
#2. That I joined the Albatross Club this year
#3. That my work firewall doesn't block THP anymore.

Awesome contests and prize list!

One more prize added to the list that I forgot.

Pretty impressive list

Boom, custom Hopkins wedges.

Wow! What an awesome thing to do.

Yet another amazing contest from THP! Thanks!

Anyone else notice that this essentially confirms that the Grandaddy will be back next year?

My first THP post ever was in the Holiday Cheer contest last year. This year I'm even more ready.

I have a feeling this might be the most sought after prize!

And can you imagine the stress/fun of deciding which event to choose. I know I would agonize for days trying to decide.

wow, what a fun lead up to Christmas.

THP rocking it during the holidays as usual. Great thanks to JB, Golfergal, and all of the staffers and sponsors that enable this to happen.

Wow! There are some awesome prizes there! Automatic entry to a THP event is EPIC!

Wow what an amazing list of gifts. Thank you THP and all the Sponsors for giving us this opportunity. Cant wait to see what contests you have thought up.

Winning entry into a THP event would be huge and would just conform we would have to make the trip to the US next year :D

I guess it is that time of year THP Holiday cheer is one of my farviote contests each year

What a fantastic Holiday Cheer Event this is for 2014. Prizes are incredible as always, not to mention AUTOMATIC BID into a 2015 THP Event. PRICELESS!!!

No brainer which event I would get in if I were to win that...

just sayin.

Pretty excited about this!

Back