Tattoos, let's see them!

Reconnected with a college buddy of mine in Philadelphia who has been a tattoo artist for a few years now. I'm now sporting new ink:

10628057_10203139559951167_961899358287555406_n.jpg

Looks nice and clean. I like it.

First I'm seeing this thread here's my most recent. Getting touched up next week.
1767c30fc5ad5ed4a4fb82e285cdf3a9.jpg

And this not quite a year old.

3b787b4b89759f1e9f2e17c2d36509cf.jpg

Reconnected with a college buddy of mine in Philadelphia who has been a tattoo artist for a few years now. I'm now sporting new ink:

10628057_10203139559951167_961899358287555406_n.jpg
It's addicting you know that. Nice

I'm not even slightly religious

41922efa477634ed3c678ce74b590eec.jpg

Likewise, I have no tatoos. It's not because I have anything against them or anyone that has them. Its just that I need anesthesia to get a flu shot.

Lol. Actually I got 10

Here is 2 of em. 1st pic is fav.
nesugezy.jpg

evu7y4ag.jpg

Here's mine - my daughters name.

7a3c5dca-55aa-166e.jpg

Had the design ready for about 18 months before plucking up the courage to get it done.

In the process of designing my next!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man you have me second guessing on my plan after seeing this. I am getting a portrait done for my daughter but something like this is awesome.

I'll be getting a calf piece this year, really leaning American traditional. Doc has ok'd it, but I'm not just gonna go wherever and get it done, I'm gonna make sure it's done right even if I have to travel.

I'll be getting a calf piece this year, really leaning American traditional. Doc has ok'd it, but I'm not just gonna go wherever and get it done, I'm gonna make sure it's done right even if I have to travel.

Dude trip? I'm pretty confident I need to get branded with the Edwards crest.

Dude trip? I'm pretty confident I need to get branded with the Edwards crest.

Might be able to make that work. I know this is something I've wanted to do forever, I also know it's opening Pandora's box for me I'm sure haha

Might be able to make that work. I know this is something I've wanted to do forever, I also know it's opening Pandora's box for me I'm sure haha

I've heard many MANY people say that.. We going full sleeves? It's about to get real.

I've heard many MANY people say that.. We going full sleeves? It's about to get real.

Bahahahaha! I'm gonna go full calf, exciting and daunting all at once LOL

Dan and James getting ink! I wanna go just for the banter!

JM

Dan and James getting ink! I wanna go just for the banter!

JM

It could be epic.

"Hey, can you throw an exclamation point and an RST in there?"

No Ragrats.... Full calf in living color!

#DoIt!

JM

haha bro, I'm not going to be sober. Needles in any fashion are dumb. RST would be pretty fantastic though.

Good luck getting in intoxicated hahaha! The place I got mine done gave me the 4th degree about whether or not I had taken any drugs or alcohol

haha bro, I'm not going to be sober. Needles in any fashion are dumb. RST would be pretty fantastic though.

I'd be wary of any tattoo parlor that let's you be intoxicated while getting a tattoo. Alcohol thins your blood -- not a good thing for the procedure.

Good luck getting in intoxicated hahaha! The place I got mine done gave me the 4th degree about whether or not I had taken any drugs or alcohol

Umm just go to the Phillipines :act-up: They don't care. Blood gets thin after drinking San Miguel for 6 or 7 hours, so you will bleed a LOT.

JM

Seth beat me to it! :act-up:

JM

I'm not pretending like I have a clue how those procedures work.. Just saying after 30 years, I might just be there for emotional support haha!

You guys are fun.

I'm not pretending like I have a clue how those procedures work.. Just saying after 30 years, I might just be there for emotional support haha!

You guys are fun.

Dan I'll come hold your hand

Back