TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver?

So Sergio has used the Supertri and the Superdeep, which if I understand correctly, are on two opposite ends of the spectrum. And now he's tinkering with the Superfast?

Man. Ah well. I guess if you have access to try 'em all, then do it.

They are very different drivers for the most part, but Sergio coming from an R9, made the transition easy to go to the SuperTri. WHen the SuperDeep came out, he was ecstatic as the 510 was his favorite driver he had played.

It seems that more than half of the TM guys are rocking the SuperFast right now. They love the ball speed they are getting.

Any of them using the standard superfast? Not the black TP?

What about shafts? Do you think the pros cut the shaft down to a more "standard" length?

Any of them using the standard superfast? Not the black TP?

What about shafts? Do you think the pros cut the shaft down to a more "standard" length?

Quite a few are using the regular accoridng to the Darrell. None are using the stock shaft. A few PX, ATTAS, Miyazaki, etc...

I need to spend some quality time with this driver. I missed it at the last outing some how. Actually I remember hitting it briefly day one.

I gave in and ordered one today, a 10.5 degree and I upgraded the shaft to the Matrix XCON 5 TP shaft. I have demoed one on and off for the last 10 days, once I adjusted to the shaft length I started hitting some of the longest drives I have ever hit. Being a club ho I could not resist. Knocked out the FT-IZ tour after only 2 months, that's a new record for me, lol.

I gave in and ordered one today, a 10.5 degree and I upgraded the shaft to the Matrix XCON 5 TP shaft. I have demoed one on and off for the last 10 days, once I adjusted to the shaft length I started hitting some of the longest drives I have ever hit. Being a club ho I could not resist. Knocked out the FT-IZ tour after only 2 months, that's a new record for me, lol.

biggsy tinkering with the shaft on his and thinking about going to the Miyazaki he has. Good pickup and keep us updated on how it is working.

Well done! I like the 3W so much Ive been thinking about adding this one to my driver stable too. Look forward to hearing how it works when you get it.

Well done! I like the 3W so much Ive been thinking about adding this one to my driver stable too. Look forward to hearing how it works when you get it.

You can try them out in FL if you would like.

You can try them out in FL if you would like.

Nice! I need to take some swings with the driver outside and see how it hits. Not down with the GG indoor stuff. Right now I just need to hit ANYTHING good with my driver and I'll be happy

Nice! I need to take some swings with the driver outside and see how it hits. Not down with the GG indoor stuff. Right now I just need to hit ANYTHING good with my driver and I'll be happy

We will bring some drivers out with a launch monitor on the range and see what works best.

I promise I wont "Setho" it! ahahhaa

How is the 3 Wood off the deck? Any issues with shaft length?

How is the 3 Wood off the deck? Any issues with shaft length?

Actually the first time I hit it off the deck I almost nailed the green after missing my tee shot and coming up short. I had a long way to the green and hit a sweet 3W off the deck, turned the corner and almost rolled up to the green. I was impressed. Length hasnt really been a problem though. I thought it might but I was wrong.

Back