THP Event Coming To Kansas City Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome location! Memphis and KC? I see a THP BBQ throw - down on the horizon!

This will probably be the closest event to home for me this year so it's a must do.

Eagerly awaiting details.

I know next to nothing about KC. This might be a fine opportunity to visit and learn.
And I love me some bbq!!

p209012960-3.jpg
12.jpg
Loch%20Lloyd%201.jpg
gates_bbq_platter1.jpg

To heck with the bbq... give me In-A-Tub. Sounds like I have another reason to go home.

And bring a car load of Coloradans with me. Except Randy with his chiefs statement...ha

Ate there the other day!

Only live about an hour away gonna have to try and make this my first THP event.

It's been since Des Moines in 2012 since I have been able to attend an THP event/get together so I am very excited about this one. My schedule is too unknown to be able to commit to something involving much travel these days, so seeing this announcement makes my day.

This is interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to get some incentives at work, get some bills paid and try to make this work.

It would be great fun and not terribly far away.

Last time I was in KC we moved a friend there and it took 4 hours to find out how to cross the river because of all the flooding and bridged been wiped out and incomplete.

This is excellent to hear. Just a few hour drive. Can't wait for more details to come out.

Sure buddy.

To heck with the bbq... give me In-A-Tub. Sounds like I have another reason to go home.

And bring a car load of Coloradans with me. Except Randy with his chiefs statement...ha
In a tub is awesome, live when the grease runs down your arm :)

I got the green light for this one tonight...pending no date conflicts.

Anxiously awaiting more details.

How fat is kc from denver again??? I believe a buddy of mine has family there. God knows I hear enough crap about the Chiefs lol. (Love ya Doug)

How fat is kc from denver again??? I believe a buddy of mine has family there. God knows I hear enough crap about the Chiefs lol. (Love ya Doug)

Nine to ten hours, give or take.

You can fly cheap on frontier

Sweet, I'm up for KC!!!

K C is shaping up to be something special. I'm really hoping to be a part of it.

K C is shaping up to be something special. I'm really hoping to be a part of it.
I hope to see you there, perhaps we can finally be patners :)

If Kang drives probably 7...but usually 8 with only stops for gas (80mph avg).
Just drove to LA doing 100 mph avg all thru utah. I believe I could do 6 hr to kc lol

I hope to see you there, perhaps we can finally be patners :)

Now that would be a fun round. If not there, hopefully somewhere in 2015 buddy.

Just drove to LA doing 100 mph avg all thru utah. I believe I could do 6 hr to kc lol
Its 590 miles, you can do it in just under 6 hours

Gates - MY FAVORITE!!! Arthur Bryant's is Overrated. Burnt Ends on Bun is the best when added to a full slab of ribs!

Boom! Not too far away. I'll be keeping an eye out for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back