Spring 2015 East Nebraska Get Together

I am waiting for this patiently NOT ! ....hurry up spring

I am waiting for this patiently NOT ! ....hurry up spring

Stop rushing my fall away...
I'm torn by this. Still a few weeks of great fall golfing weather that I don't want to miss, but I'll be champing at the bit for some spring golf as soon as winter sets in.

Too bad we aren't playing Arbor this time of year, so gorgeous with all the trees and leaves!

Yup, been beautiful up here last two days.

Just wanting to keep this topic on everybody's mind as the new year approaches. I'm really looking forward to playing with THPers again, as well as playing Arbor Links (if that's where we decide to play one of the days).

Just wanting to keep this topic on everybody's mind as the new year approaches. I'm really looking forward to playing with THPers again, as well as playing Arbor Links (if that's where we decide to play one of the days).

Definitely don't want to lose sight of this one. After a great weekend in Tampa, with THPers, a spring jaunt to eastern Nebraska is sounding great indeed.

Depending on timing I might do this, but I am working on getting some buddies to go up to Valentine with me as those are the top of my list for Nebraska.

It's going to be a long winter.

You know you are more than welcome buddy! I am not sure if I'll make it but if I do meet me in KC

I could use some golf with kyle, ryan, ryan, nate, doug, and many other THPERS

I could use some golf with kyle, ryan, ryan, nate, doug, Taylor and many other THPERS

They are now talking East Nebraska...that state is long easy to west.

Once again.. Fly to KC we can ride together. You have family and you got me
Yes...Yes. We could play a course there and then move out for some corn.

Didnt know they were talking east Nebraska now. I cringe at the thought of driving through that state. You could set the cruise control, tie the steering wheel in place and take a nap and never be in danger of leaving the road.

Lol, I kid.

I actually may have a conflict with my brother's wedding. Thankfully, the wedding is in the Outer Banks so I'm sure I'll still have some fine golf to play.

I am ready but... it is still cold outside! Spring in just around the corner. I hope.

Skimming here....is there dates on this adventure yet?

Skimming here....is there dates on this adventure yet?
Not yet, once the final 2015 THP calendar is out we can start looking at weekends!

Not yet, once the final 2015 THP calendar is out we can start looking at weekends!

This winter, more than most, is going to be hard for me-the-golfer. In the past, I have taken at least a couple of winter jaunts to play golf. Dropping out of the GCAT may have put an end to that. So, I'll keep honing my game in the golf dome, getting ready for THP events, both official and unofficial. Some late spring golf in the Cornhusker State is like the light at the end of the tunnel.

Definitely interested in the possibilities. Especially the Prairie Club and Wild Horse ideas. Whatever is decided, I hope the timing works out.

Back