NHL 2014-2015 Season

Mind telling that to some of the Canadiens fans I've encountered when they come to Boston for a game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah... about that, even Canadians tend to get grumpy when they get peed on buy bruins fan. true story

yeah... about that, even Canadians tend to get grumpy when they get peed on buy bruins fan. true story

That sucks Marty, and I'm sorry that happened. My initial comment was more in jest than anything else, but hearing that you experienced something like that disappoints me. I know we all rib each other about our respective teams, but that's just terrible.

That sucks Marty, and I'm sorry that happened. My initial comment was more in jest than anything else, but hearing that you experienced something like that disappoints me. I know we all rib each other about our respective teams, but that's just terrible.

yup... I know this is just a few idiots, I have been to games in Boston a few times and almost everyone we talked to was great, some smack talk and everything, but its all fine. but after that, I don't really feel like going back to Boston, or at least not to the garden

I always get the urge to take whiz when I see a Habs Jersey too though :)

I always get the urge to take whiz when I see a Habs Jersey too though :)

yeah and the leafs jersey make want to throw up, I just respect people enough to aim at the toilet

yeah and the leafs jersey make want to throw up, I just respect people enough to aim at the toilet

I'll be sure to bring some Pepto if I'm ever in Montreal.

I'll be sure to bring some Pepto if I'm ever in Montreal.

If you guys haven't seen this, you'll appreciate it. It's a little long (10+ mins) but worth watching.

[video=youtube_share;ZZyDsF-Gp3o]http://youtu.be/ZZyDsF-Gp3o[/video]

Preds crush the Canucks tonight....but......

Rinne leaves the game with a lower-body injury. Officially listed day-to-day.....

giphy.gif

Preds crush the Canucks tonight....but......

Rinne leaves the game with a lower-body injury. Officially listed day-to-day.....

giphy.gif
Preds vs Caps Friday night should be a good one.

wow Jets spanked the Panthers. 8-2?!? awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they say what it was? Who is the back up?

"Lower body injury." Honestly it didn't look bad and Rinne took a while to decide if he was going to come out, so I'm hopeful it was minor and he was just being careful.

Carter Hutton is the backup. He can play solid, but in I think 5 starts this year, we've failed to get him a win. He's decent, but he's no Rinne.

"Lower body injury." Honestly it didn't look bad and Rinne took a while to decide if he was going to come out, so I'm hopeful it was minor and he was just being careful.

Carter Hutton is the backup. He can play solid, but in I think 5 starts this year, we've failed to get him a win. He's decent, but he's no Rinne.
Yeah I love those vague descriptions. Well I hope he can play Caps need a true litmus test.

Oof. The Canucks are just awful right now. Nashville is such a rock solid team and I hope they continue to do well.

If you guys haven't seen this, you'll appreciate it. It's a little long (10+ mins) but worth watching.

I think every kid in Canada has watched that and every time it just adds to my hate for the blue, blanc, rouge.

Wow the Jets put a beat down on the Panthers

I love it when another team's fans show up to our building and make some noise, rudely or otherwise. Gives the lame-o, stale, cell phone obsessed crowd that usually populates our arena in Vancouver some energy and atmosphere.
When the Thrashers were in Atlanta, I took my kid up to see a Blackhawks game, you know, because BLACKHAWKS!!!

I didn't really expect that it would be about 60% Hawks fans and the place was filled up. It was a great time, and the Thrashers mascot did not have a good night. We never saw him after the 2nd. Ended up being like a 9 shot shootout victory for Chicago. Fun times. Oh, and the ATL fans were really pretty cool for being totally overrun.

B's 4 in a row, hopefully found something because it's been dreadful up to this point. Is Pastrnak the spark?

Chara 1 punch to Paquette. Don't poke the bear!

damn that's terrible, do I sound like that when I try to speak English?

B's 4 in a row, hopefully found something because it's been dreadful up to this point. Is Pastrnak the spark?

Chara 1 punch to Paquette. Don't poke the bear!
Pretty goonish all around on Charas part. Dirty hit the start the whole thing, paquette obviously wasn't starting a fight with chara and chara basically sucker punches him.

The Sweater is great. Think I took it out as a library book in elementary school every single week of grade 4.

Then the school got a copy of this........

61nk95fcRTL.jpg

Much better book IMO :alien:

Caps Flyers tonight on Rivalry Night.... That means I have listen to these bums on NBC might have to use the mute button.

Caps Flyers tonight on Rivalry Night.... That means I have listen to these bums on NBC might have to use the mute button.

Don't you have a local radio station you can listen to and mute the TV.

Back