Scores fluctuated because we took off for Halloween, then again for thanksgiving. Finally got it together this week with a 756. Stayed after to prebowl for this week and shot 706. Now I get 2 weeks off during the holidays, so we'll see what next year holds. Ended 2014 at 226.7 avg.

My team came in first place for the first half of the year. We are pretty happy because there are 32 teams and a lot of good bowlers in this house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scores fluctuated because we took off for Halloween, then again for thanksgiving. Finally got it together this week with a 756. Stayed after to prebowl for this week and shot 706. Now I get 2 weeks off during the holidays, so we'll see what next year holds. Ended 2014 at 226.7 avg.

That is a pretty good average. I bowl with a guy that averaged 229 one year. It seemed like every ball he threw was a strike. He only had one game under 200 all year

That is a pretty good average. I bowl with a guy that averaged 229 one year. It seemed like every ball he threw was a strike. He only had one game under 200 all year

Back in 07, when I bowled a lot; I had a year like that. Averaged 231 across 5 leagues. Only 3 games under 200 and no series under 600 in about 500 games.

Well Bowled my best game and series tonight I think.

225 the second game, and 584 series (so close!)

My buddy game me a tip on hand position and that was all the difference ball felt much more comfortable and the hook was there even though I was throwing it 2mph faster for some reason.

Got something on my shoe right off. Fell in the 2nd frame & never recovered all night.. 559

Orderd a new ball, the new Motiv Forza today. Got a heck of deal from my local guy/Pro Shop. Getting it to me for $148 drilled. So I'm pretty excited to get this on the lanes. It's a medium oil ball with a 13 length, 54 hook and 16.5 backend.

526.png

524.png

525.png

Looking forward to getting it drilled and seeing how it works. Just have to decide on the drilling pattern I want.

Shot 719 tuesday night, should have been more as I left a 7-9 split in the 10th frame of the 3rd game. Must have been a bad rack. Plus got a little extras $$ as I won a small strike ball jackpot as well and a bottle of Canadian Club for high series on the team. It was a good night.

Jay your gonna like that ball. See lots of guys throwing it on my league now. Motiv is making some good equipment these days.

Shot 719 tuesday night, should have been more as I left a 7-9 split in the 10th frame of the 3rd game. Must have been a bad rack. Plus got a little extras $$ as I won a small strike ball jackpot as well and a bottle of Canadian Club for high series on the team. It was a good night.

Jay your gonna like that ball. See lots of guys throwing it on my league now. Motiv is making some good equipment these days.

Congrats on the $$ and Canadian, Jeremy!

I had some Christmas cash burning a hole in my pocket and had to pull the trigger like we talked about in SoCal. I've been a fan of Motiv ever since I threw my current Raptor Talon. Good to hear others are throwing it and liking it in your league, that's a heck of a competitive league! Should have the ball on Monday, and hopefully I can get up the alley early and have him drill it so I can use it that night for league.

Super proud of my 14 year old son who bowled his 1st 200 game today. Due to some ineligible kids he got to got to start varsity for the 1st time and knocked it out of the park in his 3rd game with a 224!

Congrats to your son!

Im in the market for a new ball. The Motive Covert Revolt didn't pan out for me. Im looking at Storm, Roto Grip or DV8. Ponder mode engage.

Shot 718 last week with an open in the 10th frame of the first game......I am a Hammer guy through and through....currently throwing the Assassin, I have an older kind of worn out Jet Black in the bag for when the lanes are very dry....will probably get the new ball called the Legend sometime in the 2nd half....if you dont rev too much and want a ball that goes long and then breaks and hits like a Mack truck dont over look the new Hammer balls

Scott, my favorite was/is the Emerald Vibe. Loved that for mid to dry lanes

Bowled my highest score ever two Sunday's ago... 203. This past weekend in my once a month league I managed a 135,195, 147. My 142 average is moving up...Need to get more consistent.

Went 206 146 (lol) and 203. Had tons of strings and tons of opens.

No consistency at all.

Went 206 146 (lol) and 203. Had tons of strings and tons of opens.

No consistency at all.

Stop copying me.

218 then 139 and struggling to keep marks on the board in the third game

Thurs. Nite league: weird for me to shoot 603 & drop my ave 4 pins. Now 213

Not a bad night back at the lanes. 204,232,,195. Team took all 7 this week too!

Due to the Grandaddy, some work travel, the Holidays and a bum elbow, I bowled last night for the first time in a month. 215-192-200 for a 607. I'll take it. And no pain in my elbow really either, so things are looking up.

629 for me tonight. 1st game I couldn't carry at all, only 2 strikes the rest 9 counts.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

We bowled last night against a bunch of sandbaggers. One of the guys owns his own pro shop and has averaged around 215 for years. His average last night was at 188. I did not know the rest of his team but they were telling each other at the end of the games if they had to make the spares or not. We gave them 144 pins a game and they were almost as good as us. Needless to say we only won 5 out of 30 points. What a bunch of ********!!

My crux pearl should be drilled Wednesday .

Excited

I hear that's a bitting (hooking) ball.. And alot of love of that ball

I hear that's a bitting (hooking) ball.. And alot of love of that ball

I hope so . I had the hybrid cover version and it was terrible in league oil conditions .

Back