Best Looking Shafts

Any of the Miyazaki shafts have always impressed me with a great mix of subtle, yet powerful graphics and color.
They are even more impressive in hand, like the way the JDL has the iridescent hues when held in the light...can't see that in a picture.

#Grandaddy Handcrafted is tough to beat. I do like the Miyazaki B.Asha in the cream color as well.

B Asha is my favorite looking "stock" shaft. The artwork on that is just cool.

The Grandaddy LZ is pretty incredible. I need to see one of those in person.

My handcrafted Grandaddy shaft is by far my favorite.

I like the Aldilia Rogue as well.

I also like Fupresti's yellow Tour AD (mt?).

For steel shafts...man am I in love with the brushed finish of the KBS C-Taper.

For steel shafts, I love the KBS custom white wedge shafts. I still remember drooling over Tadashi's when I saw them at the range at the MC.

And you play this graphics up so they know your bada$$ like a boss.

aldila-RIP-Gamma-Alpha-shafts.jpg

For steel shafts, I love the KBS custom white wedge shafts. I still remember drooling over Tadashi's when I saw them at the range at the MC.

Yes those KBS are sweet. But I'm
Partial to the KBS PVD

1b0bfe938b83cf234960fc7e71e51282.jpg

Best Looking Shafts

The PXi are my favorite, by far! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421501014.501914.jpg

Although, the KBS Tour Custom in white with my name on it, that I won here in THP, are pretty awesome!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421501503.523054.jpg

for irons, i love the black pearl kbs and origional project x. i know the project x is just a sticker, but it still screamed "i know what the f- i'm doing." ...until you actually saw someone swing :)

for woods, i'm surprised to see minimal love for graphite design here. i love the tour ad di, mt, and bb, the quattro tech, and the new ys6 nano reloaded. i too love the aldila tour blue, fujikura pro, and diamana whiteboard.

i just think after-market shafts are so cool.

The Myazaki Kusala series, for sure. Really liked the custom #THPLegacy shafts teased from KBS. I'm also becoming partial to the looks of the Fujikura Fuel series. Beautiful candy-apple red of the Matrix Ozik Code series was nice as well.

Big fan of the custom kbs tour shafts...both the white and the black are solid

My Recoils are sexy. That satin gray color with subtle white graphics...and when paired with white Lamkins and the Apex Pro heads. Yup

Aldila Rogue is a nice looking shaft but my favorite is the Graphite Design tour AD DI -6 shaft. Something about the orange and green colors that I really like hehe.

I like the looks of the new Tour Shaft I saw you (JB) Tweet about a few days ago from Fujikura!

pro-73-white.png
pro-63-blue.png

These look great! It'd be awesome if they made a few other colors available as well.

I think every Miyazaki shaft has an awesome look to it. I particularly like the B Asha and Kasula Blue shafts.

Obviously my new Grandaddy shaft and I like the looks of the Kuro Kage in my x2hot
9fbee372dbab4ccc36bb753c288865aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just about any shaft that doesn't have a made for design on it. I just haven't found many made for shafts that look as good as the design by the shaft maker.

Like Fujikura's TS line versus the TP TS shafts ordered with the SLDR from Taylormade.

Last edited:
Miyazaka B Asha

Everything from UST is hard to beat looks wise. Especially, the Attas line looks really cool..

Few of my favorite designs and color schemes:
Black/white Fubuki shafts.
Motore Speeder Tour Specs.
Miyazaki Kusala.
Couple of the RIP lines like the rogue, phenom.

Back