What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLEVELAND GOLF 2014 CLASSIC COLLECTION HB #2 BLACK PEARL PUTTER 34". Sorry for all caps. I copied and pasted. I have been wanting to demo a heel shafted putter and was able to play with a Scotty Cameron GOLO 3 and fell in love. But I figure before I pull the trigger why not try the Cleveland out first. 55 bucks brand new is a great buy.

Finally got my Mizuno Warmalite 1/4 zip pullover, this thing is top notch. Very warm for something that is not bulky at all and a lot of attention to detail (which I am a sucker for).
ww2jztLl.jpg

I've been on a Puma streak lately...

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
Started my 2015 iron search yesterday. I have had my mind set on the Wilson V4's or the apex MB but I saw the deal on golfetail.com for Adams xtd forged irons and couldn't pass it up for $315. So the iron quest begins with the Adams XTD forged.

wow that s a crazy low price! good theing they only have RH in stock...
Started my 2015 iron search yesterday. I have had my mind set on the Wilson V4's or the apex MB but I saw the deal on golfetail.com for Adams xtd forged irons and couldn't pass it up for $315. So the iron quest begins with the Adams XTD forged.

Yesterday my Alpha 815 driver showed up and today I bought a dozen Chrome Soft balls and a new pair of Adidas Golflite Traxion shoes. Thank goodness I have an understanding wife.

Srixon 545 driver I ordered last week arrived. It quickly got reshafted with miyazaki kusala blue. This feels like a bomber.
5395821921f3a52bd35a10b33341ef35.jpg
38b93a462fb848b8295f6633d7314110.jpg
6e9bc42732c6b9da7f9232f161995b80.jpg

Srixon 545 driver I ordered last week arrived. It quickly got reshafted with miyazaki kusala blue. This feels like a bomber.
5395821921f3a52bd35a10b33341ef35.jpg
38b93a462fb848b8295f6633d7314110.jpg
6e9bc42732c6b9da7f9232f161995b80.jpg
You animal!

I was a good Fiance' and bought my girl new woods and Driver. All womens clubs. She has yet to swing a golf club, but her old ones (that are sitting in her bag until her first lesson) are my great Aunts, and she wanted them back. Anyways, these are all new. I got:

Cobra S2 Offset driver
Nike VRS 5 wood
Adams Super S 7 wood
Adams Super S 4 Hybrid
Nime VRS 5 & 6 hybrids

You animal!
In all fairness I ordered the head last week and shaft weeks ago. I haven't bought anything in few days lol

What golf stuff did you buy today?

25d0aae5207255387ff46be887f62c78.jpg
Damn you Golf Galaxy. You got me again. I had to get the optic yellow because for some reason yellow balls aggravate the hell outta my golfing buddies.

How much are you guys paying for the chrome soft?

Last edited:
Thanks just making sure before i buy some

Is there anyone else besides me who didn't get an extra 2 pack of the Chrome Softs when you bought a dozen. I bought mine at Dick's as they are the only one around here that has them and I asked about the 2 pack and the guy said they didn't get any two packs at all.

Is there anyone else besides me who didn't get an extra 2 pack of the Chrome Softs when you bought a dozen. I bought mine at Dick's as they are the only one around here that has them and I asked about the 2 pack and the guy said they didn't get any two packs at all.
Got mine at Dick's too and didn't get the two pack.

Picked up some Oakley pants and and puma polo. The sale at Dicks has been hurting the wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up some Oakley pants and and puma polo. The sale at Dicks has been hurting the wallet.

Sale? On golf apparel? Don't say that. Dang it, guess I need to head to ours tomorrow and check them out.

My personalized Chrome softs showed up today.

Nice! Like the line on there with the initials.

Jumped on a deal I ran across last night - stay and play package at Pinehurst No 2 ($252 - and yes, that includes golf and accommodations)! So me and 7 golf buddies are going to play #2 next month, as well as Dormie Club the day before - couldn't be more excited!!!

Sale? On golf apparel? Don't say that. Dang it, guess I need to head to ours tomorrow and check them out.

Every price that ends in .97 is 25% off and every price ending in .93 is 75% off. That's on clothes, accessories, and shoes. It's killer.

Couple of pair of Travis Mathew shorts. First time with the brand for me, found what looked like a good deal on the bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back