Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
bc456950aa4d405e00d6dfec6aaf454f.jpg

eeadd0d903d056df19d4a281860f640a.jpg

bc8b8c89f803ef0e7d5cf116144b4afe.jpg

a1a48cb4806ac9d875546c234107f81a.jpg

Solid little company.

I'd heard rumors of them making a bigger portable monitor that would do spin, I guess not though.

Great pics, thanks Deano.

The SC100 is very popular around here

SC200. I wonder what the updates are over the SC100.

I saw a sc200, what's new with it?

Looks like it displays ball speed AND smash at the same time now.
Didn't a few of us have a spirited "discussion" awhile back over which made more sense to look at? Guess we can put that to bed!

I think this is a wonderful practice tool for what it is designed to do.

Looks like it displays ball speed AND smash at the same time now.
And looks like maybe a launch angle at the bottom right?

Love my SC100!
Added launch, and smash factor and ball speed, as well as launch angle are cool features, but probably not enough to influence a new purchase.

if anyone knows a retail price of the sc200 it would be great, as I have a line on a sc100 for a good price, but the new features are worth the wait if the prices are competitive.

I had just hit the purchase button on an SC100 when I found out I made it into #TheKing. Quickly cancelled and I've been dying to get one ever since. SC200 sounds like it could be the one for me.

More info on the SC200 please.

I think an SC200 get's added to my arsenal this year, just a matter of time.

I am in the market for a gps unit, not sure to go their route or a garmin ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh, an SC200. I nearly pulled the trigger on the SC100; had it in my shopping cart then decided at the last minuted to get Game Golf. I still want this for distance dial ins.

Oh man they are coming out with some good stuff. I need that T2. That looks sweet. Look forward to seeing more about their stuff for sure!

I am in the market for a gps unit, not sure to go their route or a garmin ect.

Same. Love the idea of a gps watch but haven't found the right mix of features and price.

I hear you , quite a bit of products but usually are too pricey. There has got to be a reasonable priced unit.

I really enjoyed the SC100--I just wasn't practicing enough to justify keeping it. The SC200 looks interesting.

Back