Scotty Cameron - 2015 PGA Show

The HC are always so cool

Look at all the Scamerons. I like his Odyssey Jailbird and Ping B60 clones.

Look at all the Scamerons. I like his Odyssey Jailbird and Ping B60 clones.

I'm not a Scotty follower, even though I play one, but that argument could be said about almost any shape.

Will the head covers be available for purchase individually, or are they only available with a putter?

Will the head covers be available for purchase individually, or are they only available with a putter?

You can get most of them from the custom shop but it's not cheap. And if they don't have it, good luck on eBay. Most people sell the rare covers for more than a mortgage

They really do have some interesting shapes. Not sure I am a huge fan, other than the golo3. But LOVE the selection of headcovers.

I LOVE that vegas headcover that thing is sexy!

Lovin all those Headcovers!

JM

Really do like the options for headcovers more than anything. The putters don't look bad, just never been a fan.

I'm becoming concerned that Scotty is going for 'flashy' with his industrial machined look. It's all subjective looks, but it's starting to bother me. And this is coming from a guy that used to think Scott's were one of the most gorgeous classic looking putters.

~Rock

I can't wait until the new GOLOs hit the market...I always have room for another Scotty.

Great stuff Dan, thanks for the pics. I still love me some Scotty.

The new GoLo insert actually sounds very cool. Wraps all the way to the bottom of the putter. Would love to try it in a Newport shape.

Never been a Scotty fan but the head covers are freaking awesome.

Back