Titleist Introduces New Pro V1 and Pro V1x Golf

I've never had a ProV1 that I didn't like, but at over $50 a dozen after taxes...that's round of golf (out here). Don't get me wrong, I love this ball, but I can justify spending $40 for a dozen more than I can a $50. My mind works weird like that.

If they are like the prototype ones they sent out to Team Titleist members (anyone can sign up) then I will definitely like them. :) Looking forward to them, minus the price tag.

I'm sure they are great performers but at that price I don't think I will be hitting them very often.

I've always enjoyed Titleist balls whenever I've splurged on them, but they find a way of getting lost and wet way too easily.

Not gonna lie I read about 30% of this then scrolled down to the replies to see what was actually new

As others have said if they are the balls that the Team Titleist members received to test , then I am all in. Longest drives I have ever hit. Maybe it was a good day but the ball felt great...

Liked the previous version hoping to give these a try as well

I personally can find a better option than spending $50/doz for balls!

Not sure I buy into their mode of thinking the best ball for a pro (which MANY pros okay) is the best ball for me.

I personally can find a better option than spending $50/doz for balls!

Not sure I buy into their mode of thinking the best ball for a pro (which MANY pros okay) is the best ball for me.

I will say this. The guys playing for OEMs that don't have a ball are mostly playing the ProV1 or ProV1x. The x is probably my favorite ball I just can't afford to keep them stocked in my bag

I will say this. The guys playing for OEMs that don't have a ball are mostly playing the ProV1 or ProV1x. The x is probably my favorite ball I just can't afford to keep them stocked in my bag

True, but they're being paid to play it too. These balls will be good no doubt. I do have doubt they'll be better for me than the B330-S or Chrome Soft though.

True, but they're being paid to play it too. These balls will be good no doubt. I do have doubt they'll be better for me than the B330-S or Chrome Soft though.

This debate could go in so many different ways and this thread doesn't need that. But it's just good for us as consumers that we have a variety of choices. This one just seems to be one that fits me.

This debate could go in so many different ways and this thread doesn't need that. But it's just good for us as consumers that we have a variety of choices. This one just seems to be one that fits me.

I've liked the 1X from previous years quite a lot too. I'm sure this one will be a good ball too. I just think a lot of people use them because of how many tour guys do which is a sub par way to get fit into a ball. Same could be said of TM drivers by the way.

I've liked the 1X from previous years quite a lot too. I'm sure this one will be a good ball too. I just think a lot of people use them because of how many tour guys do which is a sub par way to get fit into a ball. Same could be said of TM drivers by the way.

I agree on both accounts. But that's how marketing goes. Titleist owns the ball market and has for a while. The ProV1 and 1x are the reason why too. Guys want what they see on TV because they feel like they'll play better if they have the best equipment. That may never change

Cool read but i just cant seem to wrap my head around the price they ask for these. and the ones ive found on the course and used I have never been a fan of. Maybe these will be different and change my opinion.

I am sure that I will play these balls over the course of 2015. I tested a ProV1 last year, it had too much side spin off the driver, I lost two balls in 6 holes. Not a recipe to spend any $$ on these.
But I will not buy a ball. I find so damn many balls, and the course I play loves Titleist, I am sure that I will be playing the 2015 balls pretty soon.

Cool read but i just cant seem to wrap my head around the price they ask for these. and the ones ive found on the course and used I have never been a fan of. Maybe these will be different and change my opinion.

Only a couple dollars more than other tour balls

I can't wait to give these a run out there, most of the previous versions have been really good and if they've made the X a little softer then all the better, I love my B330 but I'll definitely give these a try.

I have yet to find any reason to dislike a ProV1 or ProV1x besides the price and I can only assume these balls will perform awesome as well. Can't wait to give them a try.

I look forward to getting these next year when they are on sale. Until then, I'll be getting some of last years balls..... on sale.

~Rock

I'm excited about a softer pro V1. Can't wait to pick up a dozen.

titleist with the newest newer ProV1 & Prov1X

Back