Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike speed fairway. Nike flex hybo. J15 wedges.

Love love love the looks of the J15 wedges.

I'll say this about today. Just about every booth we saw pictures from had amazing looking wedges. Wedge Ponder Friday will be in strong force for a while lol

Honestly for as little as the cmbs are going for and as solid as they are I would keep those as a backup set/visiting set.
It's a thought. They're not forgiving at all though, I'd like the backup set to be a little more user friendly. We'll see.
If I wasn't laid off they would have been gone long ago. Someone is going to get a great set of irons.
No worries bud. If your situation changes and I still have em, let me know.

Love love love the looks of the J15 wedges.

I'll say this about today. Just about every booth we saw pictures from had amazing looking wedges. Wedge Ponder Friday will be in strong force for a while lol

Phil, you haven't said something so true since you said Johnny Football was a DB (jk). Wedges galore were in force today. It's a great time to be a prosumer knowing all the choices out there and insight directly from the makers themselves.

Last edited:
Phil, you haven't said something so true since you said Johnny Football was a DB. Wedges galore were in force today. It's a great time to be a prosumer knowing all the choices out there and insight directly from the makers themselves.

Wait!
Just a damn minute!

PhillyV (aka PhillyManzeil) called Johnny a DB?

Seriously though, equipment ponders are running high right now!
Bridgestone Lines, Callaway, Wilson, Cobra...

Just goes on and on!

Really, if I was smart I'd get rid of all my extra clubs and use the cash for something responsible (ridiculous) or a new shiny 915, since people only visit to golf about once a year.

...you know, there's something. :act-up:

Now you're talkin'!
I'd just keep those CMB's if you're just going to swap for another iron set. I loved them when I tried them, very J40 DPC esque in feel and performance.

Now you're talkin'!
I'd just keep those CMB's if you're just going to swap for another iron set. I loved them when I tried them, very J40 DPC esque in feel and performance.

I agree I wouldn't call them forgiving but I do think they offer some. I will be keeping my set as backup/visitor set when my new set comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn J15 wedges are eating me alive.

Damn J15 wedges are eating me alive.

Preach! They can't get released soon enough! 50/54/58 are on the list

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Callaway XR Pros, Z545's, J15 wedges, Nike speed FW, new stand bag...,the list is growing

Now you're talkin'!

I agree I wouldn't call them forgiving but I do think they offer some. I will be keeping my set as backup/visitor set when my new set comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's all I needed. Thanks for talking some sense into my stupid pondering a$$ haha

Although, isn't it kind of against the THP code to talk somebody OUT of a ponder? :alien:

So what your say it's a when and not an if...
Absolutely. They win, I love the looks of the Ping glides, but these have the Dan and Dean approval.

These and a Nike Vapor Flex hybrid will be acquired for sure.

Yep, the lofts are my only debate!

I shall have them.

You forgot that you'll be ripping those Spinner shafts out of those wedges as soon as you get them.

You forgot that you'll be ripping those Spinner shafts out of those wedges as soon as you get them.
Eventually, they'll def have to go. Hahaha

So much to ponder right now...715 or 815 driver.. XR driver... J15 irons the list goes on and on.

Im thinking I might have to sell my irons and get a fitting on the DF or CB Bridgestone irons when they are here.

Reviewing all the 2015 pga show threads my mind is going into pondering overload!!! I'll take it all..

Is the Spinner stock in these wedges again? If so that makes me very happy I have had great luck with them

Yep, they are. I don't HATE them, but I'm not super fond, but its been a while and my swing/launch has changed a lot since the last time.

Reviewing all the 2015 pga show threads my mind is going into pondering overload!!! I'll take it all..

This exactly. 915's, D200 woods, FG M3 irons and Vokey wedges are tearing me apart right now! I'm sitting here thinking of the dream bag I'd build out of all the shiny awesomeness I've seen.

Callaway XR Pro 5 - PW with KBS C-Taper S flex and Lamkin UTx Wrap grips.

Tomorrow I will be ordering at least a Nike Flex hybo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back