Got my new stixs!!

Ohhh those are purdy. The mp15s look fantastic in person, congrats man!

So excited. Just got my new irons in the mail yesterday from Cool Clubs (custom fitter / club maker). Felt really nice and looks great at address. I can't stop looking at them and keep pulling them out of the bag at home just to stare and make sure there are no smudges on them :)

16406571501_2fef96024f_b.jpg

16406571901_87a9f25478_b.jpg

16222414527_b6a12e34c6_b.jpg

Very sweet, good luck with them

7478db0edce0ecf1d38615502b421bbc.jpg

Beautiful clubs! How was the experience at Cool Clubs? Was this your first fitting with them?

Very, very nice sf_loft. Hope they play great for you.

Congrats on the new purchase and great looking clubs.

Those are sick. Love the shafts as well.

Congrats, great set of sticks.

Beautiful looking!!! Congrats on the new sticks. cant wait to hear how you like them.

Congrats. They look great.

Wow! Mizunos are working there way to the top of my list for my next set of irons. Those are absolutely gorgeous!!

Those are beautiful... Good on ya!

Dang those are purty. The first swing in to the turf will be the toughest! :D

Gorgeous sticks. I have looked at those many times. Enjoy!

Gorgeous set of sticks dude. I dig the shaft/grip combo as well.

Beautiful clubs! How was the experience at Cool Clubs? Was this your first fitting with them?

Great looking clubs! Can't beat those KBS shafts!

I'm also interested in your experience at Cool Clubs. There is a Cool Club in CT at which I'm looking as well as Club Champion near Philly. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to one of those this year.

I have always been fond of jewelry and that's what you have beautiful looking sticks

Great looking irons man, hitem well.

Beautiful irons right there!

Great looking clubs! Can't beat those KBS shafts!

I'm also interested in your experience at Cool Clubs. There is a Cool Club in CT at which I'm looking as well as Club Champion near Philly. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to one of those this year.

Thanks everyone! I couldn't be more happier with my first round with them @ TPC Harding Park. The feel is pure, flight is perfect and I can get them extra high when needed. Got in trouble when I pushed my drive right to the adjancent fairway. Was far back enough and launched an 8 iron 155 yds over a huge cypress tree on hole #10. Didn't shoot well, shot an 84, but I had a few doubles due to poor putting and short game. I hit the perfect 5-iron shot, into the wind @185 yd distance (downhill with a slight left to right head wind) and stuck it 10 ft from the hole pin high. I was able to keep the trajectory down for a piercing shot. My worst fear about the shafts is its mid-high trajectory advertised launch, but when paired with a players iron / blade, I think it's perfect.

I couldn't recommend Cool Clubs more. Great service and spending money on custom fitting is well worth it. When fitted at a big box store, you get some random 19-21 year old sales staff, running around ,trying to help you and other customers. The GC2 and other system they use is not as accurate and for some reason they always seem to register a lot more distance. It seems that big box store fitting bays are designed to sell clubs. For $175, they spend 1.5 hours fitting you with multiple head and shaft combinations. Trackman is so accurate and their custom software allows the fitter to fit your for a region. He fitted me for San Francisco, by setting the average air temp, humidity, etc for accurate measurements. This is all indoors, but they do have the option to do an outdoor fitting for more money. There is no obligation to buy and they don't push you on any particular brand. It's all based on the numbers. My fitter only allowed me to hit 2-3 shots with each head-shaft combo, no more, to avoid your body adjusting to it. The ones you hit flush the first or second time, you just know that it's a natural fit. The numbers will reflect that and they will continue to tweak and narrow down your best performing combo. Once I narrowed it down to two, MP-15 and TM tour preferred MB - both best performing with the C-TAPER lite, he took me outside to the range to see the ball flight. Trackman is so accurate, that it looked spot on. After hitting about 5-10 balls with each, I noticed that the MB was going a little further, wider dispersion, and ball kinda fell out of the sky and shooting forward on landing. We went back inside and for a 6 iron, I was getting 171-173 carry, but 4400 RPM spin with the MB and 5985 RPM on the MP-15. As much as I loved the feel and blade aspect of the MB, the fitter held me back and convinced me to stick to the Mizuno. He told me that your spin needs to match your irons # * 1000rpm. So for a 6 iron, it is ideal to have 6000 rpm to properly hold the greens. I'm sure it's mainly due to the CG placement of the iron heads, pure blades vs. muscle back cavity. I needed to have a higher swing speed and purely strike it every time to get my spin numbers up on the MB.

The fitter kept me in check and didn't want me to spend more money than I needed. I got a 4-PW and Mizuno was running the C-TAPER lite as a free stock upgrade where on the MB it was an upgrade at $90/shaft including labor. That would have been a $2000 purchase had I gone with the MB to fully assemble the head, shaft, and grips. The Mizunos were shipped from their factory in Atlanta to Cool Clubs in scottsdale where a technician does all the customization to make sure that the lie angle, face angle, shaft frequency modulus, and grips are aligned to spec. They use their special device to ensure that each club has the right frequency and swing weight before shipping it to the customer.

I forgot to mention, that when you walk into the shop, they measure and analyze your existing clubs. My old MP-59's were apparently soft-stepped by Mizuno when I got them. That was not the order I originally put in or what it said on the delivery specs when it arrived. Despite Mizuno's claim of quality control on customizations, they do make errors. Even though I was playing S300 Dynalite shafts, with the soft-stepping, it was more or less playing an R+. It had an FM value of 4.0 when I should be at 5+.

Great looking clubs, congrats sir.

Back