Contest #2 - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

#ImWithChad and the Callaway XR driver as Chad XR-cises the demon and overcomes Harry!

The sonic boom from the XtRa-strong and XtRa-long Callaway XR driver will help us shatter Harry's glasses as @HashtagChad's team takes the victory. #ImWithChad

Good luck everyone, I know this one will be awesome. Have fun with those entries.

Couple a brand new Callaway XR driver, with an awesome course, great THP'ers, and Callaway Golf.... how could it not be a great success. Cutting edge driver technology, outrageous speed, longer drives....#ImWithHarry

#I'mWithChad. Here's my Day 1 Entry, with appropriate credit to Coolio:

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of La Costa
I take a look at my game and realize I need an XR Driva
Cause I'll be swinging and driving so long
That even #HarryArnett will know that his team is gone

I ain't never double-crossed a drive that didn't deserve it
But me with R MOTO, yeah, you know that's unheard of
#TeamHarry better watch out how you're irons flaring
Or you and you're scores might be boxed in squares

I really hate to chip but I don't gotta, see
With the XR, I see myself on every green
The XR's the kinda driver the OEMs wanna be like
On their knees in the trap saying prayers in the twilight

We been spending most our lives living in a Hacker's Paradise . . .

Last edited:
With Callaway XR drivers in hand, team @HashtagChad will get to the promised land!
#ImWithChad

#I'mWithChad. Here's my Day 1 Entry, with appropriate credit to Coolio:

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of La Costa
I take a look at my game and realize I need an XR Driva
Cause I'll be swinging and driving so long
That even #HarryArnett will know that his team is gone

I ain't never double-crossed a drive that didn't deserve it
But me with R MOTO, yeah, you know that's unheard of
#TeamHarry better watch out how you're irons flaring
Or you and you're scores might be boxed in squares

I really hate to chip but I don't gotta, see
With the XR, I see myself on every green
The XR's the kinda driver the OEMs wanna be like
On their knees in the trap saying prayers in the twighlight

We been spending most our lives living in a Hacker's Paradise . . .

This is epic.

The XR Driver with more forgiveness would help me hit more Fairways leading to more Par & Birdie chances to bring down Team Harry at #TheKing.

I have the desire and patience to grind out the pars when needed and make the birdies when the XR Driver gives me the green light to go for it.

#ImwithChad for the win!!

Coolio FTW!

also Coolio auto corrects to Cookie. #ipadproblems ;)

I am not sure if this is a random pick or they choose the best entries, but if they go with best entries, bigskyirish is winning for sure

#ImWithHarry because with the XR Diver the King will keep his crown

As most of my lost shots are either with driver or putter, the Callaway XR driver (9*) will take away my penalty shots off the tee box - therefore, allowing me to score better than my handicap, and winning my matches. That alone insures VICTORY at #TheKing - #ImWithChad for #TheKing Domination!! And, we can get HOF banners together!!

Good everyone, looking forward to seeing who's next.

I am not sure if this is a random pick or they choose the best entries, but if they go with best entries, bigskyirish is winning for sure

Based on the Rules, especially #1 and #2, I think this is another random draw.

Here are the rules
1. Two winners for each team will be selected out of the THP hopper from all the people that enter the contest.
2. One entry per person per day.
3. You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest.
4. There are costs associated w/ this event. The link above has that info.

Can't wait to see who will join team #ImwithChad. We will unlesh the speed of the XR on team #ImWithHarry. I almost feel bad for you if you get selected to his team, but Im sure being a participant will still be amazing.

Good luck to all that enter!

Come on folks...Get your entries in!

Come join us....especially Team Harry if you'd like to win :)

The XR Drivers will prove to be weapons of mass destruction in the sense that they will be crushing golf balls and peppering fairways at #TheKing. Of course, it will take skilled hands to bring out the best in the XR Drivers and therefore #ImWithHarry since the highly skilled hands will reside on his team.

Last edited:
With the Callaway XR driver I will help team Chad get XtraRedemption against Team Arnett and boys.

#ImWithChad

With the XR I will bring #TeamChad Xtra Relentless. The win will come by hard work, perseverance and commoritity by the whole team. #TimeForANewEraOfChamps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of excitement for this one in HQ today.

The new Callaway XR driver is built for speed. From the Speed Step Crown to the R MOTO face to the Project X LZ shaft everything about this driver screams SPEED. And that's exactly what my game needs to help my team get the win and that's why #ImWithHarry.

Everyone who has played a sport knows that speed kills. Meaning that the one who runs the fastest, throws the fastest, drives the fastest, or swings the fastest wins. And by using the new XR driver all of HashtagChads team members will zooming by Harry's team. It will sound like the old Mazda commercial when we continue to out drive them. #ZoomZoom! #ImWithChad to win the #TheKing in 2015.

Back