What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley Cup Finals

lol
you would think with all the millions the red hot chili peppers throw at them they would have cool ass anti whaling weapons... or at least go to walmart and get a water balloon slingshot cannon to hurl crap at the whalers... heck... what they really need is juvenile delinquents on their attack crews with super soakers filled with disgusting smelling fluids... hahaha

here you go, check this out:

[video=youtube;-dXCR9LX-Kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dXCR9LX-Kc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

haha no kiddin. So its the RHC that finance these morons? Did you see their speedboat that got sunk a while back? That thing was bad a$$ and could even dive for a bit and come back up. State of the art batman looking speedboat. One of the whaling ships rammed it and cut it in half lol

they get donations from "rich environmentally aware ppl" that phrase in inself isnt even right... hahaha
that vid is too much! im surprised there hasnt been more whale warrior deaths... or maybe they just dont report it

Sports Center

I love you, man

Today show

The Hangover

American Loggers

P.T.I.

international sexy ladies show on g4

its basically mystery science theater... but instead of a nerd and a robot made of bubblegum machine parts making fun of movies...
its a bunch of comedians making fun of a bunch of international hot chicks doing bizarre things

MIB II

criminal minds... then the other half of americas got talent

The Rocker

Rainn Wilson is awesome!

Hoosiers

God bless Dennis Hopper aka 'Shooter'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one couple both made it across the balls. Do you think the guys wear a cup? Because the groin shot on the punching wall is doing some damage.

Kevin

LOL, I forgot about that.

The new motivator for the big balls is pretty awesome.

That was teh best.

The one couple both made it across the balls. Do you think the guys wear a cup? Because the groin shot on the punching wall is doing some damage.

Kevin

God I hope so. I have never seen anybody make it across. The new motivator was great.

They've really gone crazy with the eliminator obstacle courses, I was confused just looking at the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back