Went to get........, but ALSO GOT...

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
Have ya went to the golf shop to get something then walk out with MORE than you intended?
Whats your story lolol

I went to get Graces putter cut down and have a pink and white SS put on it and buy her a SW.
I then end up walking out with these extras. Cleveland smart square putter and a Cleveland GC Cart bag.....oops lolol

Went in to pick up my new JPX 850s, brought those home as well as a Clicgear 3.5.

So many stories over the years. Suffice to just share the last one. I went into one of my favorite golf stores just to kill some time, not to buy anything. Walked out with a set of irons.

I'm sure this gets ALOT of people. I'm not a big impulse buyer so that doesn't happen to me very often.
But as long as you are happy then you are GTG.
I have been wanting to try one of those putters myself.

Buying more than intended is a given for a golf fanatic in a golf store.

This just makes me laugh lol and say right on
So many stories over the years. Suffice to just share the last one. I went into one of my favorite golf stores just to kill some time, not to buy anything. Walked out with a set of irons.

Last year I went for new irons, left with new irons.

And 2 dozen balls, glove, tees, towels, alignment sticks, GoGo instructional book, stand bag, and a set of grips.

Happens way more than I care to remember.

I actually have the opposite problem - I walk into GolfSmith and walk out empty handed because I go into overload with all the stuff I like.

Notice I said "like", not "need" :-D

I actually have the opposite problem - I walk into GolfSmith and walk out empty handed because I go into overload with all the stuff I like.

Notice I said "like", not "need" :-D

I'm the same way. On a non-golf related note, when we had our 2nd child, I decided to trade in my old jeep, for a new SUV with 3rd row seating.....came home with a sports car...wife was pissed.

QFT, this is a problem all golf addicts have.

How many sets of irons does this make for you buddy? lol

QFT, this is a problem all golf addicts have.

How many sets of irons does this make for you buddy? lol

I think it's seven, but I've stopped counting.

Back