Contest #7 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be alot of sad people in July that they didnt at least try to get into this event. Last few hours to enter.

It kills me to sit back on this one. You guys are going to have a blast and TB/Caledonia is the perfect spot.

Official Entry:

I’d bring a positive, encouraging attitude to my team. In important matches, it’s easy to get discouraged. I always remind my partner that the past is in the past, and they can make the next shot. Telling someone they’ve got this shot in their bag is a huge confidence boost.

Official entry: Being there for mentorship, through thick and thin and to help raise our trophy in the end. Hard work and dedication for one common goal to achieve and stake our legacy.

Keep the entries coming! Great chance to go to battle for one of the captains, and outstanding sponsors.

Shhhh....I have personally gone around to every THPers computer and phone... and put tape on the screen right over where this thread is. ...my plan is working perfectly.

Official entry:
I would bring the epitome of teamwork - doing whatever is best for the team regardless. I also am the eternal optimist - so I am always upbeat and positive which helps keep everybody around me upbeat. I will also bring fun because is just my nature, once I open up.

Still time left to get those entries in,

Im not a gamer, so not sure I would fit into either team because I dont want to communicate through XS4 or whatever the new systems are. :act-up:

You're missing out....at least that's what I hear. Canadan and Fupresti invited to their "party" on the PlayBox the other night. I declined because I had to go to bed. But, part of me wanted to join just for a minute.....just so I could know what it means to hang out with the cool kids. I haven't been invited back since. :banghead:

Good luck everyone!
A lot of really good entries!

Official Entry:

Over the last twelve years, I have been battling severe depression and anxiety issues. At its worst, I was completely crippled and cut off from the world. I vowed to better myself. The best trait I can bring to a team is persistence and patience. Whether being down by 10 shots, or up by 10 shots, I will keep a consistent effort and positive attitude to the team.

Sure do hope I'm in Myrtle Beach in July .

You're missing out....at least that's what I hear. Canadan and Fupresti invited to their "party" on the PlayBox the other night. I declined because I had to go to bed. But, part of me wanted to join just for a minute.....just so I could know what it means to hang out with the cool kids. I haven't been invited back since. :banghead:

Must be where all of those guys are. I vaguely remember some of them...Those wizard boxes are something else. :bulgy-eyes:

Official Entry:

What can I bring to the team? I may not post great scores, but I always post a great round. I am willing to do whatever my Captain needs me to in order for the team to be successful, no matter what the task is.

Last edited:
Official Entry:

What does Johnny Mojo bring to a team? Undying loyalty, a level head (most of the time), focused enthusiasm, a desire to succeed and see others succeed, a positive word or observation, willingness to get the job done and work hard. In a word, TEAMMATE.

JM

Official Entry:

Growing up playing team sports I know what it takes and means to be a good teammate. Golf is unique and typically an individual sport. I would love to be a part of a TEAM again and help build everyone's THP Legacy.

Official Entry:

In 2013 I weighed 260 pounds. Today, I weigh 190. I will bring dedication, persistence and hard-work. During the journey of losing weight, I found out a lot about myself and had to dig deep as it was the most difficult thing I have ever endured. Give me a chance!

Official Entry:

At the end of the day when I meditate, I not only see myself but those who I have positively impacted and who have positively impacted me. When chosen, at the end of each day I will see my teammates and my opponents. Built upon my team's historic #THPLegacy. Namaste.

official entry

What do I bring? A person who wants to make others better as a teammate, competitor, golfer and friend. I’ll be the wall to bounce ideas and life off of, the guy giving a swift kick in the rump to motivate when needed.

Phew! I made it back just in time!! One more shot at my Legacy!

3 hours and change to go...get em done

Official entry...

I will bring accountability and tunnel vision focus born from raising my son alone for 18 years. Six of those years finishing my degree while working full time and completing flight training. I drove 80 miles a day 7 days a week with no vacation for those six years. Commitment.

Official Entry:

First, I bring intensity. I will look each teammate in the eye and make sure that they believe everything our fearless coach says to us. I have fighting spirit that will never quit, and will not allow anyone around me to quit either. One team, one goal, our #Legacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Official entry:

I am a strong competitor, great teammate, and all around good guy to play with. I won't be the best player on my team, but I would try hard to bring all I can to lead my team to victory. That is all I have to give, but it will be enough to forge my Legacy if given the chance.

Back