The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Who is your 4 #1's?
Depends if WI wins their game tomorrow. But otherwise, how can the committe give a 1 seed to team that didn't win their league's regular season or tournament.

Duke/Virginia/Wisconsin are essentially vying for 2 spots. Virginia might get bumped to the 2 line cause they're not the same team since Andersons injury.

Depends if WI wins their game tomorrow. But otherwise, how can the committe give a 1 seed to team that didn't win their league's regular season or tournament.

The BCS disagrees

Duke fans on my FB saying Duke should be a #1 are delirious

For what it's worth Patrick Stevens still has it

Kentucky
Villanova
Duke
Virginia

But he prefaces it by saying Duke and Virginia are dicey. I personally think the committee would have to reward Wisconsin if they win the league and tourney. But he knows a lot more about this stiff than I do.

For what it's worth Patrick Stevens still has it

Kentucky
Villanova
Duke
Virginia

But he prefaces it by saying Duke and Virginia are dicey. I personally think the committee would have to reward Wisconsin if they win the league and tourney. But he knows a lot more about this stiff than I do.
If Duke didn't shat the bed last night, and won the ACC tournament, I would agree with them on the 1 line. Without an issue.

If Duke didn't shat the bed last night, and won the ACC tournament, I would agree with them on the 1 line. Without an issue.

So the only way duke gets a 1 seed was to win the tourney? Only losing 4 games in the toughest conference in basketball? And 2 of those losses to essentially a top 10 notre dame? Also beating that notre dame team by 30 earlier in the year? And beating Wisconsin in Wisconsin by 10?

So then who's your four #1's? Assuming wisconsin loses tomorrow

Kentucky. Zona. Nova. And...Gonzaga? I dunno. But in no way can I put Duke on that line.

Kentucky. Zona. Nova. And...Gonzaga? I dunno. But in no way can I put Duke on that line.

Wow. That's a little college football thread material but it's only speculation for 22 more hours or so

It's funny that this Notre Dame/North Carolina game is considered to be played on a neutral court.

Wow. That's a little college football thread material but it's only speculation for 22 more hours or so
I may end up being wrong, but that's fine.

Wow is right. I got nothing

Wow is right. I got nothing

It's all speculation brother. Some see it one way some see it another. In the end it only makes for great debates in threads lol

This is going to be a big topic of debate. Big. Virginia with the injury, Duke not claiming any titles again (yet still ahead of reg season champ Virginia). I think Kentucky and Nova (don't like their resume but ranking has them there) are givens. I think there's 4 teams fighting for 2 spots in Duke, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Arizona. Only 2 of those teams are still playing. It's going to be a big issue for the committee.

This is going to be a big topic of debate. Big. Virginia with the injury, Duke not claiming any titles again (yet still ahead of reg season champ Virginia). I think Kentucky and Nova (don't like their resume but ranking has them there) are givens. I think there's 4 teams fighting for 2 spots in Duke, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Arizona. Only 2 of those teams are still playing. It's going to be a big issue for the committee.

If Duke and Wisconsin get #2 seeds they will get the brackets with Arizona and Virginia as the 1. Sort of throwing them a bone

If WI and Zona both with conference tournaments, they're 1 seeds. right?

Well there is 0 chance duke is a 1 seed and Virginia is not...since Virginia won reg season and both bounced in tourney.

So for me Virginia has to get the nod over duke

Back