The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Think we can wrap this up

1 part of the big match up everyone wants is done

wow Sparty almost coughed it up, but a wins a win

wow Sparty almost coughed it up

Their FT shooting has been bad all year, today has been even worse. It's too bad, they have a good team outside of that glaring weakness. I don't see them getting much further without making the freebies.

Their FT shooting has been bad all year, today has been even worse. It's too bad, they have a good team outside of that glaring weakness. I don't see them getting much further without making the freebies.

That and they got massively underseeded and have to play Virginia next game...But they did beat Wisconsin in the championship game if it wasn't for a missed call.

I forgot that Buffalo's unis emphasize State University of NEW YORK. Ridiculous.

Nice to see Bob Huggins dressed well as always.

That and they got massively underseeded and have to play Virginia next game...But they did beat Wisconsin in the championship game if it wasn't for a missed call.

UVA is ripe for the picking with Anderson still coming back from injury etc. We'll see what happens; if Trice and Forbes are close to 50% from 3 it may go MSU's way. B1G as a whole took it on the chin with seeding outside of UW, probably none worse than my Terps.

I forgot that Buffalo's unis emphasize State University of NEW YORK. Ridiculous.

Nice to see Bob Huggins dressed well as always.

I wish I could remember the exchange verbatim, so I'll have to paraphrase. But a couple basketball writers were having a conversation on Twitter last week about coaches and the way they dress.

One of them said something to the affect that coaches that don't wear suit and tie are often successful. The other responded with...Well I guess that means West Virginia is going to win the National Championship then

Isn't their schools name "state university of New York at buffalo"?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're trying to rep the whole SUNY system, but it just seems odd because I think they're the only branch that does that.

I guess it's better than Albany's jersey which we will see at 7:27.

628x471.jpg

Punctuation, please.

Buffalo has crappy uniforms. Used to be that we proudly displayed Buffalo across the front. Now it's "New York" and Buffalo is barely legible below it.

ETA: I read the justification for doing so, but still think it's stupid, especially when the logo is UB.

UB is playing a helluva game against West Virginia - if only they could have cut down on the TOs. 17 in the game is too high.

Belmont hanging around vs Virginia. Lots of time left in that one though. Wichita st needs to pull away here

Oh baby. Wichita st/Kansas sunday. Cmon shockers!

Anyone have any idea why Virginia fans say #GoHoos? They're the Virginia Cavaliers. Google says its shirt for wahoos. But that still makes zero sense to me...

Yea I read that. Every time I hear or see it, I immediately think of Indiana Hoosiers. Just odd

Maybe UVAWahoo will chime in. I'm sure he has an interesting thought or two on the subject.

Anyone have any idea why Virginia fans say #GoHoos? They're the Virginia Cavaliers. Google says its shirt for wahoos. But that still makes zero sense to me...

Wahoo was the Rebel yell shouted by Southern troupes while charging the Yankees.

Um Louisville in trouble.
And the big man for uc Irvine is LARGE

If Louisville loses I might as well stop watching games

Hmm missed the call for the and 1

Back